Great Flamedeer Hunt Christmas 2018 - Official Prizewinners / Discussion Thread (*No trading please)

Refreshed 10th Dec 2018 (Posted 8th Dec 2018)Posted 10th Dec 2018
Welcome to the Great Flamedeer Hunt 2018.

This thread is for discussion and the winner's list. No Trading Please - use the trading thread >> Trading Thread <<

Information Thread

If you are a winner, please PM me a screenshot of your collection so that I can update the winner's list. I will try to keep it as up-to-date as possible, though it may take a couple days to get your username on the list due to work commitments.

Note: I am not a member of staff at HUKD or Pepper. I am a member of the community who gives up time to help players by organising this thread, keep an up-to-date winner's list and answer any questions you have about the competition.

Prizes

Some prizes are available for all members, and some prizes are for our most active users.

2 x Xbox one x 1Tb + game (PUBG or SOTTR or Fallout 76 or Battlefield 5) - Collect all 3 Christmas Tree Flamedeer to WIN!
3 x Sony MDR-1000x noise cancelling headphones - Collect all 3 Silent Night Flamedeer to WIN!
8 x PlayStation Classic - Collect all 3 CandyCane Flamedeer to WIN!
25 x ASOS £50 voucher - Collect all 3 Red Nose Flamedeer to WIN!
100 x Amazon £10 vouchers - Catch a Common Flamedeer to WIN!

50 x Flamedeer Mug - Collect all 3 Hot Chocolate Flamedeer to WIN - Power Users - Contributor Level 1 Badge Holders
25 x Flamedeer Hoodie - Collect all 3 Jumper Flamedeer to WIN - Power Users - Contributor Level 1 Badge Holders

50 x Amazon £30 vouchers - Catch a Ginger Flamedeer to WIN - VIP Badge Holders - been awarded the VIP badge

25 x Amazon £50 vouchers - Catch a Candle Flamedeer to WIN - Contributor Level 3 Badge Holders - posted 50 deals

20 x Amazon £50 vouchers - Catch a Bearded Flamedeer to WIN - Diamond Level 2 Badge Holders

T&Cs
Terms and conditions apply, and can be found on the information page and information thread.

Good luck everyone and happy hunting!
Community Updates
juliet_bravo
eksbee1 PlayStation Classic
RobSpaghetti PlayStation Classic
gemvis PlayStation Classic
Radhib PlayStation Classic
mooch PlayStation Classic
AuldHairyBaws PlayStation Classic
ccnp PlayStation Classic
kasik PlayStation Classic

claire.ford sony MDR-1000x noise cancelling headphones