Groups
    EXPIRED

Great gaming chair for Xbox 360

Banned
    Hi, im looking for a gaming chair, willing to spend up to around £100 but looking to spend around £70 or £80. Don't know anything about them, i will be using component cables if that makes a difference and very rarely do i connect it to a HDTV through HDMI, if that makes a difference. Im mainly looking for comfort and speaker quality, cause i play games like cod 4 a lot and would like to feel like im in the game more. I would prefer if it's Wireless. Thanks for all your help, hotukdeals members have helped me with my millions of problems, and im very grateful.

9 Comments

have you got a pcworld near you?
    they sell a few of these chairs.
    then you can sit in them and see how you feel about em. better than trying to buy one based on a picture....

Think ebuyer has so too.
    Will look for link

Original Poster Banned

czar.nik;4817892

have you got a pcworld near you?they sell a few of these chairs.then you … have you got a pcworld near you?they sell a few of these chairs.then you can sit in them and see how you feel about em. better than trying to buy one based on a picture....

no pcworld near me

Original Poster Banned

guru_the;4818457

Think ebuyer has so too.Will look for link

thanks, i'll be waiting.

Original Poster Banned

actually ebuyer only have 2, one of which is for little girls! The other one is not a branded one and is straight from china. I was thinking of a good pyramat or something.

Original Poster Banned

anyone? i want to order one today so i get it on Monday or Tuesday

askfareed;4820902

anyone? i want to order one today so i get it on Monday or Tuesday

Argos do them also. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

I know which shops do them, i wanna know which ones the best for my price range!!!!

Original Poster Banned

I think the best one is the Pyramat S2000 and dixons have it at the cheapest price: dixons.co.uk/mar…547
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047156
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1932
      3. Cat Chat77736
      4. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44

See more discussions