Quit resisting arrest *****!!!!

Those good ol boys in the US . . . .

27 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5457561

that is shocking, funny tho' - what a brute:w00t:

Boom Boom!!!

Tasered . . . . shocking . . . . . good one

He was a small guy though, he must have felt very threatened by that big old lady.

The number of these types of videos is worrying, i was under the impression that tasers were brought in as a less lethal method of stopping criminals than using a gun e.g. if there was risk to others then they can be tased rather than shot. Now they seem to tase anyone who is not "Yes officer, No Officer". Saw a thing the other day about a high school kid getting tased at school because he refused to hang up his phone!

That cop is an A**s hole .Poor old woman what threat did she pose?

Banned

hurrah lets taser the old bird.. brilliant bring on the trolls and the do gooders

That'll learn her! :lol:

starsparkle2311;5457803

I know, did you see the way he pushed her beforehand, jeepers:w00t:

It's clear that she was asking for it imo.

Banned

take some of that granny

dog_cop;5457797

hurrah lets taser the old bird.. brilliant bring on the trolls and the … hurrah lets taser the old bird.. brilliant bring on the trolls and the do gooders

Ha Ha. Im with you. I wouldnt have even warned her. Let em have it i say!

Banned

come on where is F&F

Tazzer;5457771

Speeding and being old on a notoriously dangerous road? Could've killed someone any minute. Fair play to the officer, it was either that or a car chase to take her out, and that could've caused much more serious injury either to her or some innocent other motorist.

Banned

She was resisting arrest next to a busy stretch of road. The cop did the right thing to protect both himself and this woman.

Banned

what would have been nice if he would have had a dog with him and the dog could have given her some summary justice

Banned

Tazzer;5457771

She was struggling next to a busy stretch of highway. He tried to put the cuffs on and she wriggled away. She was moving back to the driver side door, and if he had moved to restrain her there then either one of them could have slipped in front of a car.

He did the right thing to protect both of them.

Banned

starsparkle2311;5457958

lol:lol:

ah its checked in post 17 :w00t:

Banned

did I believe what I just read F&F agrees with what the old bill did " Faints"

Disgusting. Poor lady.

Banned

dog_cop;5457992

did I believe what I just read F&F agrees with what the old bill did " … did I believe what I just read F&F agrees with what the old bill did " Faints"

The cop did the right thing. There's no justification or reason to criticise the police when they act correctly and responsibly.

50,000 volts, better than getting run over!!

Banned

ADZ1478;5458175

50,000 volts, better than getting run over!!

dog bite even better :thumbsup:

Banned

wonder why people hate the police

Banned

casparwhite;5458231

we don't give club card points :?

Banned

casparwhite;5458231

The cop did the right thing to protect himself and the woman.

Original Poster

dog_cop;5458243

we don't give club card points :?

I really did lol :-D

DC, had a go of the new shock knife? using it in PST on the sprogs. 7,000 volts hurts like hell. Have done it to myself by accident about 18 times lol

Banned

ADZ1478;5458498

DC, had a go of the new shock knife? using it in PST on the sprogs. 7,000 … DC, had a go of the new shock knife? using it in PST on the sprogs. 7,000 volts hurts like hell. Have done it to myself by accident about 18 times lol

yes when I did my firearms course one of the sneaky trainers had one OUCHY or what :w00t:.. trying to borrow it for use on the forum :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?2657
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …268917
      3. word association Game72844189
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764562

See more discussions