Groups

Great News, My Mortgage Application has gone through!!

Afternoon All,

Just thought i'd share some good news with you all!

I had just had a phone call from my financial advisor that the mortgage application we put through has been accepted. We got our contract exchange on monday and then moving in 2 weeks after :).

8 Comments

Congratulations, now the fun begins!!!

Original Poster

Banana79;6237300

Congratulations, now the fun begins!!!

yeah now i need to go shopping! Need to buy everything!

Watch out for the thread asking for the deals on a number of products

Banned

congratulations, hope you will be very happy in your new home x

congrats xxx

N1 congrats, im moving back into me mums with the gf and little 1 so we can save and put a deposit down on a house, so fokin hard to save when ur shelling out for rent and other **** :x

Original Poster

demolisher;6237543

N1 congrats, im moving back into me mums with the gf and little 1 so we … N1 congrats, im moving back into me mums with the gf and little 1 so we can save and put a deposit down on a house, so fokin hard to save when ur shelling out for rent and other **** :x

Yeah i know what you mean, we really wanted to buy a house, but the deposits the lenders were asking for was a joke. So we ended up getting an apartment instead! The mortgage is quite low (lower then rent) so we thought might aswell buy that and then save more deposit and then get a house! Atleast this way we'll have an investment property!

Happy moving. xx

exciting times - enjoy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …268916
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764562
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1231
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714128

See more discussions