Great News - North Korea calls for reunification.

Found 25th JanEdited by:"davewave"
This should go really well. North Korea can demonstrate their advances and how to lead a people without any dissent.

metro.co.uk/201…94/
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
Banned
Years of total pussies in the White House then the Donald comes along,,lays down the b1tch slap and North Korea could be solved. Crooked Hillary only wanted conflict and war to help her special interest groups. Trump said "no way folks, no way" and "my button is bigger than yours and works"

Long live the Donald!
35 Comments
Link only goes to Sky Broadband, for me.

Here's the story from Metro
metro.co.uk/201…94/

I'm sure we need lorry loads of popcorn as this plays out on the media
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 25th Jan
Original Poster
Predikuesi54 s ago

Link only goes to Sky Broadband, for me.Here's the story from …Link only goes to Sky Broadband, for me.Here's the story from Metrohttp://metro.co.uk/2018/01/25/kim-jong-un-calls-unification-south-korea-rare-public-announcement-7259694/I'm sure we need lorry lads of popcorn as this plays out on the media

sorted
Banned
Years of total pussies in the White House then the Donald comes along,,lays down the b1tch slap and North Korea could be solved. Crooked Hillary only wanted conflict and war to help her special interest groups. Trump said "no way folks, no way" and "my button is bigger than yours and works"

Long live the Donald!
Doesn't seem to indicate who would lead the unified country, nor the form of government.
Original Poster
Bestard2 m ago

Doesn't seem to indicate who would lead the unified country, nor the form …Doesn't seem to indicate who would lead the unified country, nor the form of government.

I would imagine Kim wants to open it up for a democratic vote.
davewave10 m ago

I would imagine Kim wants to open it up for a democratic vote.

I like sarcasm, I never understood why people refer to it as the lowest form of wit. I get it now.
Think you guys are jumping years a head, this seems more aiming for open boarders and cooperation.

Graham19791 h, 20 m ago

Years of total pussies in the White House then the Donald comes …Years of total pussies in the White House then the Donald comes along,,lays down the b1tch slap and North Korea could be solved. Crooked Hillary only wanted conflict and war to help her special interest groups. Trump said "no way folks, no way" and "my button is bigger than yours and works" Long live the Donald!

More likely the complete opposite, they have weapons to deter attacks now and a weak US president, who will no doubt say something dumb pushing the populous towards cooperation. Not to mention the fact it's been coming since Kim Jung-il died.
Ever heard of the phrase 'put up or shut up'?

Sick of hearing it; trumps a blow hard do nothing, just like the rest.. Pathetic!
Edited by: "cowsindahouse" 25th Jan
Original Poster
Cr0m9 m ago

I like sarcasm, I never understood why people refer to it as the lowest …I like sarcasm, I never understood why people refer to it as the lowest form of wit. I get it now.

must be because you're really intelligent.
Original Poster
catbeans6 m ago

Think you guys are jumping years a head, this seems more aiming for open …Think you guys are jumping years a head, this seems more aiming for open boarders and cooperation.More likely the complete opposite, they have weapons to deter attacks now and a weak US president, who will no doubt say something dumb pushing the populous towards cooperation. Not to mention the fact it's been coming since Kim Jung-il died.

first step for Kim might be to stop killing North Koreans who cross into South Korea.
davewave4 m ago

must be because you're really intelligent.

Relatively
Original Poster
Cr0m24 m ago

Relatively

Do you think perhaps sanctions are starting to bite in North Korea, hence Kim's slight lean to reconciliation?
davewave26 m ago

Do you think perhaps sanctions are starting to bite in North Korea, hence …Do you think perhaps sanctions are starting to bite in North Korea, hence Kim's slight lean to reconciliation?

Maybe, China seem to be abiding by the sanctions more these days which is key. The South have made a lot of overtures recently too because they were panicked about their ally starting a war. Then the North always wants to make nice at Olympic time though so they can send their cheerleading squad over for good PR.
The reunification call is laughable but I guess it's policy. They're a unified team for the Olympics with a special flag which is nice.
Edited by: "Cr0m" 25th Jan
Graham19794 h, 38 m ago

Years of total pussies in the White House then the Donald comes …Years of total pussies in the White House then the Donald comes along,,lays down the b1tch slap and North Korea could be solved. Crooked Hillary only wanted conflict and war to help her special interest groups. Trump said "no way folks, no way" and "my button is bigger than yours and works" Long live the Donald!

Whilst Donald is a comedy genius, I wouldn't credit him with unifying Korea, I would put money on its Xi Jinping who has been leaning on Kim.
Original Poster
DKLS12 m ago

Whilst Donald is a comedy genius, I wouldn't credit him with unifying …Whilst Donald is a comedy genius, I wouldn't credit him with unifying Korea, I would put money on its Xi Jinping who has been leaning on Kim.

and why has Xi chosen to lean on Kim, nuclear shenanigans?
davewave14 m ago

and why has Xi chosen to lean on Kim, nuclear shenanigans?

Could be many reasons but ultimately I suspect that a USA v NK dust up wouldn't be good for Chinese business interests.
DKLS31 m ago

Could be many reasons but ultimately I suspect that a USA v NK dust up …Could be many reasons but ultimately I suspect that a USA v NK dust up wouldn't be good for Chinese business interests.

Which in turn would be bad for all those suspiciously hot gearbest and bangood deals on HUKD.
So in conclusion, it was Andywedge behind it all.
Um, but hasn't North Korea always called for reunification? News how?
Banned
DKLS2 h, 24 m ago

Whilst Donald is a comedy genius, I wouldn't credit him with unifying …Whilst Donald is a comedy genius, I wouldn't credit him with unifying Korea, I would put money on its Xi Jinping who has been leaning on Kim.

Oh I certainly would, little Kim Un knows that Trump is totally unpredictable and isn't a diplomat. The years of PAYING North Korea not to develop nukes is over hence the change!
Graham19797 h, 46 m ago

They've been calling for reunification for a long long time.

Only a total moron would think it was due to the D......
teh.arn59 m ago

Only a total moron would think it was due to the D......

Did you miss who made the comment?

AlsoI thought Trump said if North Korea made any more threats they would be met with fire and fury the like of which the world had never seen (repeat twice for benefit of target audience).

They promptly made more threats.
Cr0m25 m ago

Did you miss who made the comment?...AlsoI thought Trump said if North …Did you miss who made the comment?...AlsoI thought Trump said if North Korea made any more threats they would be met with fire and fury the like of which the world had never seen (repeat twice for benefit of target audience).They promptly made more threats.

Technically they were met with Fire and Fury.......
teh.arn30 m ago

Technically they were met with Fire and Fury.......

Yeah but wasn't it meant to be over N. Korea rather than alt-right legend Steve Bannon immolating himself by accurately calling Trump Jr a traitor
Cr0m10 h, 1 m ago

Maybe, China seem to be abiding by the sanctions more these days which is …Maybe, China seem to be abiding by the sanctions more these days which is key. The South have made a lot of overtures recently too because they were panicked about their ally starting a war. Then the North always wants to make nice at Olympic time though so they can send their cheerleading squad over for good PR.The reunification call is laughable but I guess it's policy. They're a unified team for the Olympics with a special flag which is nice.

Cheerleading squad?! NK wins gold and silver in every event they every year.
DKLS9 h, 38 m ago

Or Dennis Rodman
Banned
teh.arn10 h, 55 m ago

They've been calling for reunification for a long long time.Only a total …They've been calling for reunification for a long long time.Only a total moron would think it was due to the D......

They have yes, that's why the North has it's army ready to invade. A united Korea with fatty at the helm.

Long live Donald who is both stable and a genius.
Original Poster
His generals are very successful, just look at their medals

33138931-sXRL7.jpg
Graham19791 h, 16 m ago

They have yes, that's why the North has it's army ready to invade. A …They have yes, that's why the North has it's army ready to invade. A united Korea with fatty at the helm.Long live Donald who is both stable and a genius.

The North has always has its army ready to invade, same wtih all the artillary aimed at Seoul.

Stable and a Genius?

Just like Teresa May with her 'Strong and Stable'?

"Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was reported to have called the president a “moron” — emphasizing that term with an adjective I can’t repeat here"

"The late William T. Kelley, who taught Trump at the University of Pennsylvania, said, “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter of “The Art of the Deal,” says Trump had “a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.”"

I'm not massively anti Trump but there's a lot more evidence that he's not a stable genius than there is to support it.

As if evidence mattered to you though, aye?
Edited by: "teh.arn" 26th Jan
davewave2 m ago

His generals are very successful, just look at their medals [Image]

I'm sure you've used that one before.
Several times. . . .
Original Poster
teh.arn34 m ago

I'm sure you've used that one before.Several times. . . .

I am sure I havent, perhaps other people who post on this forum aren't Kim/dictator fans either.
davewave1 h, 1 m ago

His generals are very successful, just look at their medals [Image]

In fairness
33139251-dhnxn.jpg
Original Poster
Cr0m40 m ago

In fairness[Image]

8 medals in fairness is sort of expected for those at a very senior level. False equivalency as per usual.
davewave22 m ago

8 medals in fairness is sort of expected for those at a very senior level. …8 medals in fairness is sort of expected for those at a very senior level. False equivalency as per usual.

You're kidding right? While all those medals are ridiculous the NK generals(?) have presumably spent their lives in the military, perhaps they fought in the Korean war.
This was way before my time but Prince Edward dropped out of the marines after 4 months. His medals are equally ridiculous.
That pic came from The Sun incidentally.
Original Poster
Cr0m1 h, 12 m ago

You're kidding right? While all those medals are ridiculous the NK …You're kidding right? While all those medals are ridiculous the NK generals(?) have presumably spent their lives in the military, perhaps they fought in the Korean war. This was way before my time but Prince Edward dropped out of the marines after 4 months. His medals are equally ridiculous.That pic came from The Sun incidentally.

ha ha - good one.
davewave21 m ago

ha ha - good one.

Aw. Sorry if you feel picked on. I genuinely mean that.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants