Groups

Great north run

Well folks im back in the comfort of my own room after another great north run. I did it in about 2hrs 10 mins approx with a few stops along the way (it was b loody hot). This was my 5th run in a row now and i just wanted to thank those of you on here who showed there support. Ive also managed to raise just over £300 in the process for cash for kids which supports northeast children.

16 Comments

Well done.

I saw you on BBC 1 - I gave you a wave did you get it !!!!!!!!!!

Well done!

Well Done :thumbsup:

dcx_badass;6342074

Yeah it's really sunny today, I need to go out really, I slept through … Yeah it's really sunny today, I need to go out really, I slept through the run.

lol av not been off the couch since I got up lol so am the same - need to get outside and cut the grass or something!

2 hours 10? Was it a backwards race?

Only kidding! 5 hours quicker than I could do it.

Well done! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

yes i got your wave thank you

well done tanboy :thumbsup:

nice one thats great i got my first 10k run next sunday i hope to do a half marathon next year just building up my distance its great you raised so much for a great charity ive raised £145 so far for cancer research whic will be doubled by my employer so really £290 its great that you can exercise and feel great after for achieving that distance as well as helping a god cause.

tanboy;6342110

yes i got your wave thank you

If you got paypal pm me your email and I'll send you a few bob for the kids :thumbsup:

Original Poster

just pm you thanks

Original Poster

If you pm your name and postcode you will qualify for gift aid which adds 24% to whatever you donate

well done !!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

just went on greatrun.org and typed my number in which was 16489 (if anyone wants a look) and my official time was 2hrs 10mins 18secs

Original Poster

thank you so much deek72

tanboy;6342419

thank you so much deek72

Ur welcome :thumbsup:

well done i think that is really good my other half doing a half marathon in warrington in 2wks and is hoping to do it in under 2hrs 30 mins ( his 1st 1 ):thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"44
      2. Dashcam question58
      3. 4K tv with HDR good deal?11
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111213

See more discussions