Great office and Gaming Desk £150 + delivery at Ikea

Posted 26th Jan 2021
Now I know this isn't the cheapest desk you will find however I have had mine for nearly a year now and its a beast!

ikea.com/gb/…44/

The desk itself is solid, its both work and gaming friendly with the inset top making for a very comfortable desk and the extra shelves etc giving you ample storage. I'm running this with two 28in screens and it would probably handle 30-32. Cup holders are great too plus you get good cable management.
The cons:
Delivery is expensive so if you can pick this up that would be your best option (box dimensions are shown on the product box.
I should add that the side shelves do not have to be used if you don't have enough room for me I just have one side on.
In all honestly I think this is one of the better multi monitor set ups you can get for a desk and it beats my work office one by a huge mile.

Specs below:
The workstation is extra comfortable to work at, because the contoured table top allows you to sit close and supports your wrists and forearms.

Keep your coffee, beverage or snacks nearby in the cut-out cup holders on either side of the table top. The cup holders are made of plastic that is approved for use with food.

Hang the small shelves inside or outside the side panels, depending on your needs.

You can fit a 32" computer monitor or TV by removing the shelf above the table top.

The high side panels help block sunlight and prevent distracting glare on your computer monitor.

May be completed with SIGNUM cable trunking to keep all cords in place.

Measure the depth and width of your stationary computer. The measurements should be less than those of the shelf.

Holds up to two 24" flat screens. - Ignore this as I have 2 x 28' and they are fine and even a webcam on top so there is plenty of clearance.
Community Updates
11 Comments
Post a comment