Groups
    EXPIRED

Great Playstation 3 Gaming Chair! Advice needed!

i've been loooking to get one of these gaming chairs for a while now it's called the

Pyramat S1500W Wireless Sound Rocker Chair

play.com/Gad…e=0

I've been trying to justify a purchase though at the moment, Has anyone got one of these at home? My plan is since my TV is quite low down to the floor on a stand I was planning on making Racing Seat Setup for my Logitech Driving Force GT Steering Wheel, This seems like a good idea to me if I can build my own setup around the chair. Nice little project for me to do in some spare time. Is this good value for money? It looks sleek and is Blue, and Wireless! Whats your view and have you seen cheaper gaming seats anywhere else?

5 Comments

Banned

yep its well worth the money if you want one, if your a racing driver game fan then its ideal because the speakers from the gaming chair produces excellent sound.

i was thinking of getting one of these myselfs but that is value for money at that price. also what console are you considering on using the pyramat with?

if you havnt already noticed, theres a review on the link you provided...seems pretty balanced and mentions some key issues (sound interference, batteries not included etc) :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Snickerz;4792446

yep its well worth the money if you want one, if your a racing driver … yep its well worth the money if you want one, if your a racing driver game fan then its ideal because the speakers from the gaming chair produces excellent sound. i was thinking of getting one of these myselfs but that is value for money at that price. also what console are you considering on using the pyramat with?

I'll be using it with my Playstation 3,
    manchesterjim;4793822

if you havnt already noticed, theres a review on the link you … if you havnt already noticed, theres a review on the link you provided...seems pretty balanced and mentions some key issues (sound interference, batteries not included etc) :thumbsup:

True will now need to raise the money! hehe cheers

Marky264;4794171

I'll be using it with my Playstation 3,True will now need to raise the … I'll be using it with my Playstation 3,True will now need to raise the money! hehe cheers

lol no worries
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs810
      2. word association Game73844475
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767217
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101

See more discussions