Great price for 'all day' midweek parking at Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre

Posted 12th Nov
I was looking in to options for visiting Westfield after my wife wanted to go for her birthday. We were thinking of getting the train but at £50 for the 2 of us, I was exploring other options.

uk.westfield.com/str…ing

It would appear that Westfield Stratford have dropped their prices for parking making it very reasonable to park there for the best part of the day for only £6. Especially as we were considering parking at the o2 which would have been much more, especially with the required tube trip as well.

I have to add the costs of a dartford crossing and back which is a pain but even so, its going to be a lot cheaper than driving and parking at the station and getting the train (which will no doubt be late).

3329665.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
Although it should be applauded that footfall is trying to be increased... the Bluewater Shopping Centre & Lakeside Shopping Centre car parks are free.

Your move Westfield Stratford.
fanpages12/11/2019 14:33

Although it should be applauded that footfall is trying to be increased... …Although it should be applauded that footfall is trying to be increased... the Bluewater Shopping Centre & Lakeside Shopping Centre car parks are free.Your move Westfield Stratford.

Yeah i get that, although this centre is a lot closer to London and if my calculations are correct only a 7 pound travel card away from inner city London with all the attractions.
CoolCarCuffs12/11/2019 23:29

Yeah i get that, although this centre is a lot closer to London and if my …Yeah i get that, although this centre is a lot closer to London and if my calculations are correct only a 7 pound travel card away from inner city London with all the attractions.

Westfield at Shepherd's Bush is another option, but not everybody wishes to travel into "inner city" London.
Tru dat FP

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions