Great service from [insert name here]!

Found 22nd Jun 2007
Well, obviously we always hear about it if any of us experience bad service, but not as much for good - so I thought it would be good to start a thread for people to praise companies that they feel deserve it

Me? It has to be SVP - I got an order through yesterday and it turned out they'd sent me a male to female VGA lead (when I'd ordered a male to male). One quick email and a short while later, they replied apologising, and arranged for the correct one to be sent out (and automated order emails confirm this), whilst also telling me to keep and make use of the incorrect one :thumbsup:

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

For me its got to be my webhost [url]www.sdhinternet.co.uk[/url] . I had a problem yesterday which didnt even relate to their service (just some coding errors), and they stayed on MSN for hours trying to help me out - which they did as they found the solution.

Everytime I need a bit of advice, they've always been able to help me or point me in the right direction. Truely and honestly the best customer service I have ever received!:thumbsup:

i would like to praise western digital for there easy and freindly service. my external gard drive doesnt work anymore so i typed in my sereal number in there website and the told me i have 4 months warranty left. they then said if i need a replacment an i said yes so they said that they will send me a new one and when i recieve my new one i will send my old one.

shopto -
-They have a forum,where you can talk to the owners.
-99% next day delievery
- Recieved a text message when item is dispatched

Some prices are abit high tho

my local council and NHS.

Ok I know its strange and most of my local council is usless but...
We say the doc on monday about mum, spoke to the social work yesterday and the sugested medex(An alarm system for round her neck so I can feel safer about leaving her when I have to go shopping or such) and got a call from the council to come out and fit it TODAY!!!!!!

fan feckin tastic! Can't belive it

[url]www.svp.co.uk[/url]

Fantastic company. Ordered a fair bit from them over te past couple of years. I recently placed an order at the end of the google checkout loveliness and one of the items was incorrect. I sent and email, letting them know. I had a replty within ten minutes and I was told to keep the item they had sent incorrectly and they sent the correct item via courier.

Fantastic service and always is from them :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1657
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247641
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647

See more discussions