Groups

Great Survery Site

Seems really good!
    I've managed to make £8.50 so far in the past two weeks and it hasnt taken me long!
    ciao-surveys.co.uk/Tra…spx

24 Comments

Original Poster

Am i allowed to post a refferal link as well?

Admin

No referrals allowed

i'll check it out, that amount in 2 weeks doesnt seem too bad

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;3660495

No referrals allowed

Okay no worries
    Am I allowed to ask for their email address to recomend them?
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Just earnt another 20p from a survey :~)

spikeyjacko;3660870

Just earnt another 20p from a survey :~)

welldone you :-D

btw how do you get get paid the money you make?

Original Poster

Into your bank, my friend got a tenner paid in the other day, I myself am waiting as it has to be over £5 before they pay it into your bank and I want to make around £10-£20

spikeyjacko;3660921

Into your bank, my friend got a tenner paid in the other day, I myself am … Into your bank, my friend got a tenner paid in the other day, I myself am waiting as it has to be over £5 before they pay it into your bank and I want to make around £10-£20

cool, thanks. i just signed up but apparently my postcode isnt valid :thinking:

can you get payment via paypal

Original Poster

strike;3661010

can you get payment via paypal

Nope :x

Original Poster

ilovelilac;3660987

cool, thanks. i just signed up but apparently my postcode isnt valid … cool, thanks. i just signed up but apparently my postcode isnt valid :thinking:

I get that
    Follow the account verification email and then click the logo of the top of the page it takes you too..
    Should work!

The surveys do come at you thick and fast, but so far all the ones I have done only the 10p - 15p I have magaed to get through.
    The £1 and upwards all seem to fall down after a few questions

Original Poster

I had that problem at first.. but I've just completed two £2 ones today!

Original Poster

Just earned another 15p

used to do these surveys a while ago. Be warned they make a habit of making you answer questions for about 5 mins and then saying, sorry your not eligible blah blah. Used to really wind me up, felt they had the the info they wanted from you but weren't gonna pay for it.

what happened to spikeyjacko :?

Original Poster

I got suspended for a day for bumping my thread too many times

Original Poster

ilovelilac;3660987

cool, thanks. i just signed up but apparently my postcode isnt valid … cool, thanks. i just signed up but apparently my postcode isnt valid :thinking:

Did you ever do a payed survey lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

anyone else interested in signing up?

spikeyjacko;3687020

anyone else interested in signing up?

Seems kinda pointless to me. 15p is a minute's work for me, so it all just seems to me like an incredibly poorly paid job that sucks down more time than its worth, not just now, but then also in future when you get mounds and mounds of junk mail, spam, spammy texts, and the occasional chargeback subscription text from a company that's taken your name from a Sucker List. Doing a bit of overtime is a much better idea. No strings that way.

Original Poster

Fair enough!
    Although I'm only 16 so at the moment all the money I can get is good!

spikeyjacko;3674839

Did you ever do a payed survey lol :thumbsup:

not yet, still having problems entering my postcode :?
    what happended to u again

have been with ciao several years now. you get too many surveys offering just 10p for completion. Not my favourite by any means . You would be better off with valued opinions, itsyourview or globaltestmarket. Obviously i can't post the exact links :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Safest type of external hard drive?11
      2. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?914
      3. Clove.co.uk22
      4. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?44

See more discussions