Groups

Great Yarmouth for the last 8 days, now Nottingham ! (Where to go) ?

Sitting in my Caravan ATM not far from Sherwood forest, just arrived today, the last 8 days in Great Yarmouth were brilliant, another week to go for now... Any suggestions on where to go, just me and the Missus....

maxmix

5 Comments

Some lovely walks near where you are. Sherwood Pines is beautiful with lovely long walks through the huge pines. Rufford Park and Clumber park are nearby too. Take a trip into Nottingham itself and you have the Castle, Wollaton Hall, galleries of Justice.

your about 20 minutes drive from me

visitnottingham.com/exe…jo6

if you never been to nottm YOU have to visit the oldest pub in england its just down frm the castle and its called the trip to jerusalem also visit the caves as well hope you have a safe time in my city

if your in your caravan atm you must be using mobile phone internet,isnt that like 30p a minute?

Original Poster

Thanks guys... Will give them a check out.... Lets hope the rain goes lol, never saw a drop apart from 1 shower down in Yarmouth lol

Ollerton is where we are ATM....

JACKIT99;6182064

if your in your caravan atm you must be using mobile phone internet,isnt … if your in your caravan atm you must be using mobile phone internet,isnt that like 30p a minute?

Well I have refrained from switching on the little Netbook laptop that I brought for email etc for the last days, but temptation got the better of me.... Using a little USB Broadband dongle with my O2 Sim in and browsing is free etc.... So no phone required lol

L8r

maxmix

Original Poster

Well saw the Major Oak today Can always say I have been to Robin Hood Land now lol - Chesterfield also nice, places like this I have always just past through before.... But not now

Parks and Nottingham tommorow... Maybe Matlock too....

maxmix
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mil track and trace45
      2. word association Game73844455
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)60477
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…56

See more discussions