Found 1st Dec 2014
6 hrs a day for 6 month

22 Comments

Original Poster

impressive. however article makes out its only been done twice before. (de niro and Washington). What about Will Smith who put on 30+ pounds of muscle for Ali. Christian Bale who went from 120lb in machinist to nearly double that in batman. There must be loads of other examples

internetshoppa

impressive. however article makes out its only been done twice before. … impressive. however article makes out its only been done twice before. (de niro and Washington). What about Will Smith who put on 30+ pounds of muscle for Ali. Christian Bale who went from 120lb in machinist to nearly double that in batman. There must be loads of other examples

Bale is mentioned later in the article. I reckon Gerard Butler must have varied his weight a fair bit over his film career. Did anyone see the pictures of Mickey Rourke in his recent boxing bout?

internetshoppa

impressive. however article makes out its only been done twice before. … impressive. however article makes out its only been done twice before. (de niro and Washington). What about Will Smith who put on 30+ pounds of muscle for Ali. Christian Bale who went from 120lb in machinist to nearly double that in batman. There must be loads of other examples

Bale was mentioned in the ariticle. It's the director who states that only 2 actors have done it before and I guess that's related to boxing movies.

Havince

link

He's doing a Tom Hardy..:p

That's proper dedication to your career.

Halle Berry had breast implants especially for her James Bond role.

Now that's dedication to her acting craft!

deeky

That's proper dedication to your career.

I sometimes go the extra mile at work. Last friday i fetched the chips.

What about charlie sheen between hot shots 1 and 2 how long did that take?

Does Pinocchio count?

Banned

Harefoot

Does Pinocchio count?

He tried to count to ten on his fingers but it wooden work..

Harefoot

Does Pinocchio count?

No because that's too easy.

Look - I have a ginormous pecker:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1005680/pinocchio-o.gif

KillFelix

He tried to count to ten on his fingers but it wooden work..

I heard Geppetto was embarrassed about one bit of the fine finishing...so he told Pinocchio to finish himself off with fine grade sand paper...
Edited by: "Harefoot" 1st Dec 2014

thewongwing101

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DU4dQMn.jpg?1[/img]

Hadn't even thought of that. She was incredible in that film.

Banned

Harefoot

I heard Geppetto was embarrassed about one bit of the fine finishing...so … I heard Geppetto was embarrassed about one bit of the fine finishing...so he told Pinocchio to finish himself off with fine grade sand paper...

I heard he likes a bit of rough...

deeky

No because that's too easy.Look - I have a ginormous pecker:

Just realised you never see Nick Cage and Pinocchio in the same room at the same time...:p

Banned

Harefoot

Just realised you never see Nick Cage and Pinocchio in the same room at … Just realised you never see Nick Cage and Pinocchio in the same room at the same time...:p

This has just taken a rather dark turn..

hiphop-elements.com/art…/1/

"Cage's father bought the young star a Pinocchio toy from Italy and the actor played with it so much, the boy puppet's head fell off." oO

KillFelix

This has just taken a rather dark … This has just taken a rather dark turn..http://www.hiphop-elements.com/article/read/4/12545/1/"Cage's father bought the young star a Pinocchio toy from Italy and the actor played with it so much, the boy puppet's head fell off." oO

LMFHO ....:p certainly didn't know that, was that trivia you retained KF or newly acquired...seriously funny outcome from my point of view!

Edited by: "Harefoot" 1st Dec 2014

That's what HGH and test boosters can do

Mark Wahlberg pain and gain. All jabbing test for sure but you still have to put in the work, people dont just take steroids and grow without training/ nutrition

Mark2111

Halle Berry had breast implants especially for her James Bond role.Now … Halle Berry had breast implants especially for her James Bond role.Now that's dedication to her acting craft!

Yeah but she's no Carol Vorderman X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322861
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769413
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604808
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3283

See more discussions