Groups
    EXPIRED

Greece Travel

Hi all,

I'm looking to go Greece for a holiday this year, and wounder if you can give me some advice.
    I just want a relaxing holiday, loads to see, do and shop and best to avoid the rowdy / party sceen.
    Someone recommended Kefalonia, but there is not much to see, as I cannot swim, it needs to be more sites and activities

4 Comments

I loved Skiathos Town.
    Loads of shops and restaurants in narrow streets, set by a beautiful harbour.
    There is a bus which runs through the Island (think its on the hour) - gets very crowded, but enables you to get to town easily and stay at one of the local towns.
    I stayed at Troulos, but a bit further on there is Koukanaris (not sure how that's spelled) If I remember correctly there is a section on that beach which is naturalist!!
    Its about 10years since we went so things may have changed.
    From Skiathos you can also go to Skopolos which is where Mamma Mia was filmed.

Dont go to Greece, go to North Crete.
    Really quiet and relaxing

Kefalonia is very quiet,ok for relaxing however Rhodes is my favourite.Plenty to see & do & also very relaxing so long as you dont stay in Faliraki

We stayed at filokalia appartments in skiathos last year. Its quiet. but as already said a bus into town and everything is there. And ya get an english brekky at the app. A lovely briitish lady helps run it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions