adrian96;7001466

I love it when anyone loses on a gameshow.:giggle:

that made me laughhhhh soo true tho

Original Poster

By christ she's got some gob on her

Original Poster

Oh dear, she's relying on god.........

You should give golden balls a go on itv, its good

lol OP thats exactly what my dad is like when he watches that show - when they win he is gutted lol but when they lose, he cheers like mad shouting GREEDY SODS!!!

Original Poster

yes, i have seen people rip each other off on that, it takes too long to get to the good bit though !

Original Poster

YESSSSS shes no dealed on £10,000 with only £10,000 £75,000 and 3 blues left ! Shes going home with nowt ! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

iNSOMANiAC;7001554

YESSSSS shes no dealed on £10,000 with only £10,000 £75,000 and 3 blues le … YESSSSS shes no dealed on £10,000 with only £10,000 £75,000 and 3 blues left ! Shes going home with nowt ! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

How very mean of you!

Original Poster

thats the ten grand gone !

Original Poster

DAMN ! I suppose we can console ourselves in that she will probably be found suffocated in a bath full of jelly within the week.

What i dont understand is, why does the contestant goto hug or kiss another contestant who shows a blue??? like they put it there? and why do they ignore to hug or kiss a fellow contestant if its a red??? as if to say up yours for screwing me up...

weird weird people.

Original Poster

Go on, rely on Jesus, I DARE YOU !!!!!

Noel is eggin her on to going all the way

whats left

Original Poster

damn, thats put me off my tea now, she dealt on £26,000

shes dealt at 26k now it will show she would of won the 75k lol i hope

Banned

She will spend it on cakes :roll:

DLM;7001655

pies or cakes?

what did she have?
great idea this is for those that miss it at work lol!! xx

Original Poster

DLM;7001655

I imagine 'Mr sensible' forces them down her throat to stop her from squealing like a pig, as she has been doing for the past hour.

kerri_ what did she have?great idea this is for those that miss it at work lol!! xx

J4GG4;7001681

75k and £750 but dealt at 26k

what was in her box?

kerri_ what was in her box?

kerri_ what did she have?great idea this is for those that miss it at work lol!! xx

Banned

kerri_ what was in her box?

Banned

Used to make me laugh when Jim Bowen (Bullseye) said "Look at what you could have won "(out pops a car) talk about rubbing it in

Original Poster

another greedy one coming up ??

Original Poster

ooooo no dealed, £14,000 offered, £100 and £50,000 on the board............ silly silly woman

Original Poster

damn she got lucky
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2152
    2. Better watch out for these...913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763971
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions