Green Day Know Your Enemy World Exclusive Video

Shame its not the greenday of yesteryear, very tame hoping the album will be a bit grittier

mtv.co.uk/art…emy

21 Comments

Hhmm... very poor.

Banned

Can't say it grabs me. The song sounds like a slab of Green Day sounding music, rather than anything inspired or genuine.

Its poor, lyrically inane and repetative..... RIP The Greenday of old :-(

I heard his last week on XFM and 4-5 times in total - the simplicity of it makes it sound like something off of Warning.

May grow a bit.

Supermod

I hope that this grows on me.
They usually do.
It is very much American Idiot as opposed to any of their older stuff.
I would have preferred something a little more stimulating. Something like Brain Stew.

Smoothed Out Slappy Hours FTW!

I think it's great. Short, sharp, happy little pop song that doesn;t dick around in getting to the point. Should be a good one to bounce to at the gigs.

Supermod

dxx;5018020

I think it's great. Short, sharp, happy little pop song that doesn;t dick … I think it's great. Short, sharp, happy little pop song that doesn;t dick around in getting to the point. Should be a good one to bounce to at the gigs.

I would rather they turned away from that genre. Get back into the edgy punk rock.

magicjay1986;5018033

I would rather they turned away from that genre. Get back into the edgy … I would rather they turned away from that genre. Get back into the edgy punk rock.

When have they ever done edgy punk rock?

dxx;5018168

SLAPPY HOURS!

[email protected];5018181

SLAPPY HOURS!

That was nearly 20 years ago!

Supermod

dxx;5018168

Well they are certainly NOT a pop group...

Goonieman;5018324

That was nearly 20 years ago!

Damn. I didn't discover it until about 1995 but that still makes me feel older than I should.

I still love how amateur 'Slappy' sounds...

magicjay1986;5018855

They weren't a pop group and now are. 'Emo' is the new 'townie'

magicjay1986;5018855

Sure they are. What are their biggest songs? All cheerful, happy numbers that sound nice and clear and open and melodic and all the other things that make a band a pop band. Sorry if this offends your punkxcore sensibilities, but you might as well be listening to a slightly better version of McFly.

Supermod

dxx;5019229

Sure they are. What are their biggest songs? All cheerful, happy numbers … Sure they are. What are their biggest songs? All cheerful, happy numbers that sound nice and clear and open and melodic and all the other things that make a band a pop band. Sorry if this offends your punkxcore sensibilities, but you might as well be listening to a slightly better version of McFly.

I am not disagreeing. It their commercial pull.

The same happened to My Chemical Romance. Their first 2 albums are stunning. The 3rd one wouldnt sound out of place on an S Club 7 album.

If only Taz and Tommy Dreamer could have ended them when they had the chance.

]Taz Speaks

magicjay1986;5019251

I am not disagreeing. It their commercial pull. The same happened to My … I am not disagreeing. It their commercial pull. The same happened to My Chemical Romance. Their first 2 albums are stunning. The 3rd one wouldnt sound out of place on an S Club 7 album.

Is the third one the one with Black Parade on it? It's my favourite :oops:

Supermod

dxx;5019411

Is the third one the one with Black Parade on it? It's my favourite :oops:

Would you hate me if I said yeah!?

Anyway, I still love the 3rd album and they are amazing live. Have you listened to any of their first two albums? If not...download Spotify and search:

Album is called "I brought you my bullets you brought me your love"
Headfirst for Halos
Honey, this mirror isnt big enough for the two of us
Demolition lovers

2nd album is "Three cheers for sweet revenge"

Every song is immense. Especially "I'm not OK" and "You know that they do to guys like us in prison".

what is with all the goodbands going bad

Man old greenday rocked.. so many are selling out now.

Supermod

Kitten13;5019733

what is with all the goodbands going bad Man old greenday rocked.. so … what is with all the goodbands going bad Man old greenday rocked.. so many are selling out now.

:cry:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764018
    2. Better watch out for these...1017
    3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094

See more discussions