Green Day tickets

On sale Friday morning. If you could all wait until I've ordered mine before you start phoning for yours then that would be great.

lgarena.co.uk/wha…428

18 Comments

im definitely getting some !! had the email earlier cant wait

Brilliant news :thumbsup:

I'm surprised I've not heard anything from the fan club re a presale

Mijooly;5055611

Brilliant news :thumbsup:I'm surprised I've not heard anything from the … Brilliant news :thumbsup:I'm surprised I've not heard anything from the fan club re a presale

When you do, don't post it on here just PM me. ;-)

Not had the presale code yet!

I've got a feeling that when one does come it's going to be limited to 2 per person

I'll let you know D00nhamer!

whats this?

can't wait, anyone care to share a pre sale link?

WOOO Just got mine for the Saturday o2 arena london!

ordered online via seetickets - got to wait now for up to 4 hrs for confirmation email ...aaaargh

J9STL;5089587

ordered online via seetickets - got to wait now for up to 4 hrs for … ordered online via seetickets - got to wait now for up to 4 hrs for confirmation email ...aaaargh

Did mine through ticketmaster didnt even need my o2 pre sale code and have my email!:thumbsup:

Punkytiptop;5089665

Did mine through ticketmaster didnt even need my o2 pre sale code and … Did mine through ticketmaster didnt even need my o2 pre sale code and have my email!:thumbsup:

ordered 4 tickets for me, mrs & our daughters on 2 cards (one in my name & one in the wife's) got back hers, but still waiting on mine.......

J9STL;5089973

ordered 4 tickets for me, mrs & our daughters on 2 cards (one in my name … ordered 4 tickets for me, mrs & our daughters on 2 cards (one in my name & one in the wife's) got back hers, but still waiting on mine.......

thought it strange only allowed 2 per transaction:roll:

2 per transaction is a bit mean really - I hoped that all 4 of us can sit together, but this makes it unlikely to say the least - assuming I get the other 2 tickets

J9STL;5090049

2 per transaction is a bit mean really - I hoped that all 4 of us can sit … 2 per transaction is a bit mean really - I hoped that all 4 of us can sit together, but this makes it unlikely to say the least - assuming I get the other 2 tickets

Can you login into your account and check history?

dcx_badass;5090058

I couldn't get any :(.

I'm in Durham and trying for Sheffield!!

dcx_badass;5090142

I need manchester.

Manc seats available - according to
seetickets.com/gat…tml

yes....2nd email has just come through - 2 pairs of tickets - probably at opposite ends of the arena
do i sit with the mrs or my eldest....hmmm

dcx_badass;5090474

Cheers but ewwwwww seats.

i have to as my youngest is under 14, hence not allowed to stand

Original Poster

Yay! Got mine for Birmingham. Soooooooo looking forward to this.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213599
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??33
    3. What an absolute disgrace2155
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134

See more discussions