Green flag are again offering £50 Quidco cashback on their top cover

Found 11th Oct 2012
This deal expired few weeks ago but it is back on. £50 cashback on recovery plus..I bought a policy for £56 and once cashback is paid the cost will be £6 for the year..Be quick as only 6 days are left for this rate and after that the cashback rate will go back to £25

greenflag.com/bre…er/?
Community Updates
12 Comments
Not a deal - based on non-guaranteed cashback.
SuperEd
As above - Moved to misc as a cashback deal and a heads up Thank you
How did you get it for £56 it says from £60
green flag can kiss my rear, left me waiting with my kids for 8 hours in the cold to be told you need a tow truck even though i told them on phone then had to wait 3 more hours
Hmmmm, I have roadside breakdown cover through my insurance, costs me an additional £60 and is the equivelent of what greenflag offers for £60 but also has onward travel + hire car cover thrown in, not sure which company they use though and wondering whether it's worth trying this.
Also if I remember correctly, last time I got a quote from Greenflag, they offered me nowhere near the £60 starting price, think it was over £100, making it pointless for me to switch.
They could pay me £500 and I wouldn't join after they left me on a cold, dark and wet M25 for about 6 hours +, call centre staff didn't give a crap, phoned so many times my battery died, had to walk to an SOS box and get the police to arrange help. then the recovery driver spoke to me like I was a stupid POS, had to wait at the recovery company base for a further 4-5 hours for a driver to 'get out of bed' and take me back to Liverpool, the HGV driver spent the entire 7 hours return journey texting on his phone, scary.

If you value your life, avoid green flag. Anyone thinking of using them please read reviews first.

Edited by: "spaceinvader" 11th Oct 2012
just don't breakdown more than 10 miles away from home!!
I hope that Quidco/Green Flag pay up quicker than they have me, I have been waiting since April of this year, never again.
Quidco are not reliable enough any more, not worth it

Similar AA deal ast year, Quidco did not pay up
Edited by: "iglimpse" 12th Oct 2012
Mod
I somehow managed to get AA cover last December for £62.88.

That's for national recovery and onward travel for 4 family members for whatever car they're in at the time of breakdown. Curious to see what the renewal cost will be this year as to buy it straight off the website is £190.
BeerDrinker

I somehow managed to get AA cover last December for £62.88.That's for … I somehow managed to get AA cover last December for £62.88.That's for national recovery and onward travel for 4 family members for whatever car they're in at the time of breakdown. Curious to see what the renewal cost will be this year as to buy it straight off the website is £190.

Let it lapse by a day, and start again, as long as they don't have you on the dreaded auto renewal.
Mod
Inactive

Let it lapse by a day, and start again, as long as they don't have you on … Let it lapse by a day, and start again, as long as they don't have you on the dreaded auto renewal.

It was paid outright for the year and the direct debit was cancelled straight away. The sent a letter acknowledging cancellation of auto-renewal and that they'd write to me nearer the time of renewal.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions