Green Flag brakedown? Waited over an hour for a call-out?... claim £10.

Found 2nd May 2008
Reading through the small print alerted me to the policy of being able to claim £10 (in cash) if you have waited over an hour for a call-out.

It is not publicised as far as I'm aware, and they will not automatically send it to you - so I'm guessing most people won't have realised this term.

If you want to claim your £10, call 0870 024 0129.
Community Updates
8 Comments
I guess this should really be a deal... I wonder if any admin can change it? Cheers
I think it is more suited to the misc forum, as it is just info ?
Agreed with Emma.
t0mm;2012097

Agreed with Emma.

seconed motion passed
How is anyone supposed to see this though?... it doesn't appear in the 'new' list and if you actually go to 'misc' which I never do, its full of pretty much spam, nothing to do with deals/money saving.

vast underexposure I fear.
Well how is it a deal? All your doing is bringing into light what you can claim back.
ive seen it and its not under new, agreed its not a deal but a tip
OrangeJuice;2014634

How is anyone supposed to see this though?... it doesn't appear in the … How is anyone supposed to see this though?... it doesn't appear in the 'new' list and if you actually go to 'misc' which I never do, its full of pretty much spam, nothing to do with deals/money saving.vast underexposure I fear.

A lot of people like myself see it under "All/All" on discussed I think a lot of people use that setting as a default.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions