Green Man Gaming free game giveaway

Found 10th Nov 2017
greenmangaming.com/vip/

'10+ FREE games*!

This weekend only, every 6 hours we will have a new free game and a sick deal for you on our V.I.P page!

Special discounts on new releases, upcoming titles...the biggest names only.

So get your coffees ready, this is going to be a long weekend...and whatever you do, don't blink!

*stocks are limited, so grab yours as fast as you can!'

I don't know if this is deal-worthy due to there being limited keys and only every six hours, but thought it might be nice for some.
I got Skytime as a freebie at about 10.15pm. It's not exactly an amazing game, but the promo showed games like XCOM 2, Deus Ex: MD, Mafia 3 Steep, No Man's Sky and Dishonored 2, so I'm guessing they'll pop up at some point.

Commandos Pack is the current giveaway at 4pm on the 11th, not too bad at all!
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
Love green man gaming they always have awesome deals shame my pc is already full of comics and games
What an utter pile of turd. Been checking for two days and this is the first time I've seen a game appear. Some rubbish pc game worth 4 quid which was already out of stock. Don't waste your time on this.
Kammykay12 m ago

What an utter pile of turd. Been checking for two days and this is the …What an utter pile of turd. Been checking for two days and this is the first time I've seen a game appear. Some rubbish pc game worth 4 quid which was already out of stock. Don't waste your time on this.

Lol yeah most of them are crap (the background image was totally misleading), but I did get the Commandos Collection so it wasn't a total waste for me. The codes are redeemed very quickly so you have to be sure to be about at the right time. It's 10am, 4pm, 10pm etc.
"sick deal"
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants