GREEN ZONE

Found 9th Jun 2010
just watched green zone on bluray, WHAT A FILM!!, sounded so good with sub and loud as hell, " the mrs was out" lol

9 Comments

This a Naturist "p" movie ?

good film-I watched in cinema and wasnt sure tbh because it was just too fast moving,but watching again at home its actually better than my first impression.

there a good copy available? dont recall seeing one around can someone pm me the file name? (HD version btw)

Green.Zone.720p.Bluray.x264-CBGB

It's so annoying that AppleTV can't stream 720p. 480 is the best I can get it to do reliably.

I enjoyed it even though the cinema I watched it in was poor.

Great film but imho suffers with that shaky camera syndrome which gives me motion sickness.

Original Poster

blobbyrob;8797413

Great film but imho suffers with that shaky camera syndrome which gives … Great film but imho suffers with that shaky camera syndrome which gives me motion sickness.

no shakey camera on my one

Banned

Downloaded the 720p rip how is the quality? Being finding the rips lacking these days and with the massive amount of grain in this movie I would imagine a poor rip would look bad.

It is a great movie though, enjoyed it at the cinema along with Shutter Island completing a top notch double bill.

wickedteen;8797818

no shakey camera on my one

I think he is referring to the filming method in fast action scenes,and that was my problem in the cinema too its just too fast paced at times to even grasp the details of whats happening.

But on second watch you take a lot more in,but the "shaky camera" the poster refers to IS on the blu ray-its the directors filming style he is talking about,not some dodgy guy camming it in the cinema.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any android box that will support android updates22
    2. should I buy Nintendo Switch now or wait for Black Friday 24th or Cyber Mon…44
    3. Bosch Professional batteries22
    4. Now TV broadband opinions11

See more discussions