Greene King pubs launch huge pigs in blankets wrapped in Yorkshire puddings

ADMIN 9
Posted 16th Dec 2019
Want, need, want, need, then wonder why i put on 3 million stone after xmas... It does look lush!

Greene King pubs have just announced that they are offering giant pigs in blankets wrapped in Yorkshire puddings.

Greene King pubs tweeted ''‘Tis the season to eat, drink and be merry – we have launched the ultimate festive feast this #Christmas in our Flaming Grill pubs, the Jingle Bells Hound. The perfect excuse to get together with your friends and family and share some festive food.''

3365740-XZhOs.jpg
Each dish comes with two humongous pigs in blankets covered in Yorkshire puddings with additional chopped pigs in blankets, roast potatoes, crumbled stuffing, cranberry sauce and alcohol laden cheese sauce.

Prices are from just £12.99, but they can vary from location to location.

Finder: greeneking.co.uk/pub…er/

Source
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
So, I guess it's a pig, in a blanket, in a sleeping bag?

I'm really hungry now!
Phsycronix16/12/2019 09:35

So, I guess it's a pig, in a blanket, in a sleeping bag?I'm really hungry …So, I guess it's a pig, in a blanket, in a sleeping bag?I'm really hungry now!

You could say that

Same

googling now to find my nearest.

Yeah right next to the Castleford Outlet

COLORADO WAY, GLASSHOUGHTON, CASTLEFORD

If anyone wants to see whats its like to eat...........

myusernamehasgone23416/12/2019 09:38

googling now to find my nearest. Yeah right next … googling now to find my nearest. Yeah right next to the Castleford Outlet COLORADO WAY, GLASSHOUGHTON, CASTLEFORD

Expect a few Nike trainers to be posted before
HEAT OP
Good to Share.
Y
Go on a Friday for 25% off . Also download there app for a free drink
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions