Groups

Greetings

Good morning to everybody in the whole wide world, those that know me, those who don't know me and those who couldn't care less.

21 Comments

Well thats fairly cheery for a Monday morning, so Greetings and Hello back!

Whats good about it?

J.Dance;6416711

Whats good about it?

surely it is best to have a positive outlook on life opposed to a negative one?
    As it will just make you into a grumpy person otherwise!

Well personally i'm moving to Coventry for my final year of my Law Degree today, but thats not necessarily a happy event for me as im having to move away from my partner as she works in London.
    But what needs must. :thumbsup:

J.Dance;6416711

Whats good about it?

that its the september wknd up here in glasgow, i'm just in from a boozy night and have drunkenly just bought a blu ray drive for my comp woo hoo.:-D

Well its going to be a very long day here stupid cold kept me awake most of the night and I was fully awake at 3am

Morning Mike feeling a bit down today and I don't know why:-(

Good morning Mike xxxx

mikebike;6416781

awww hun and you always make everyone feel happier with your kindness xxx

How's your lovely wife today? xxx

ants97;6416716

that its the september wknd up here in glasgow, i'm just in from a boozy … that its the september wknd up here in glasgow, i'm just in from a boozy night and have drunkenly just bought a blu ray drive for my comp woo hoo.:-D

Nice! enjoy it!
    J.Dance;6416718

Well its going to be a very long day here stupid cold kept me awake most … Well its going to be a very long day here stupid cold kept me awake most of the night and I was fully awake at 3am

i know that feeling ive got a cold too, kept me awake till about 130am then got up at 6am!
    mikebike;6416781

Keep the chin up :thumbsup:
    Carley;6416785

Reminds me of my drunken Friday Night eBay ]purchase! LOL (Morning BTW)

i read that, little more expensive then a blu ray drive though :w00t:

awoodhall2003;6416713

surely it is best to have a positive outlook on life opposed to a … surely it is best to have a positive outlook on life opposed to a negative one?As it will just make you into a grumpy person otherwise!Well personally i'm moving to Coventry for my final year of my Law Degree today, but thats not necessarily a happy event for me as im having to move away from my partner as she works in London.But what needs must. :thumbsup:

A year isn't that long in the world of academia hun, more like 9 months... 6 months with holidays xxxx

Good luck Andre

Original Poster

mikebike;6416781

Brighten up, we cannot have a Mike feeling down ...so ...
    I went up into the attic and found a Stradivarius and a Rembrandt.
    Unfortunately Stradivarius was a terrible painter and Rembrandt made lousy violins. :w00t:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6416815

Good morning Mike xxxx

Morning CoM ..... how are you today, weather is a biit cruddy oop north;-)

MikeL;6416828

Brighten up, we cannot have a Mike feeling down ...so ...I went up into … Brighten up, we cannot have a Mike feeling down ...so ...I went up into the attic and found a Stradivarius and a Rembrandt. Unfortunately Stradivarius was a terrible painter and Rembrandt made lousy violins. :w00t:

*groannnnnnnnnnnnn *

*insert Micoo face palm here *

MikeL;6416832

Morning CoM ..... how are you today, weather is a biit cruddy oop … Morning CoM ..... how are you today, weather is a biit cruddy oop north;-)

Tell the truth babe, the weather is always cruddy oop north

I didnt sleep well last night hun, still suffering anxiety...

wonder if someone will download msn today :whistling: ;-)

ClarityofMind;6416823

A year isn't that long in the world of academia hun, more like 9 … A year isn't that long in the world of academia hun, more like 9 months... 6 months with holidays xxxxGood luck Andre

Cheers, yeah i know it is, Oct-June so 9 months, then month off at christmas, another month off at easter, plus usually finish at least a couple of weeks early due to exams etc as well.

My girlfriend left for work this morning crying :cry:, just feel so helpless as there isnt anything i can do! x x x

awoodhall2003;6416883

Cheers, yeah i know it is, Oct-June so 9 months, then month off at … Cheers, yeah i know it is, Oct-June so 9 months, then month off at christmas, another month off at easter, plus usually finish at least a couple of weeks early due to exams etc as well.My girlfriend left for work this morning crying :cry:, just feel so helpless as there isnt anything i can do! x x x

awwww poor girl xxxx

I really feel for her... it's horrible to be so far away from someone you love and she must be feeling so sad.

Don't fancy buying her a ring yet do you?? :whistling:

ClarityofMind;6416891

awwww poor girl xxxxI really feel for her... it's horrible to be so far … awwww poor girl xxxxI really feel for her... it's horrible to be so far away from someone you love and she must be feeling so sad. Don't fancy buying her a ring yet do you?? :whistling:

Yeah especially as we moved into together the May before last and lived together since.
    The ring is getting there, need some funds, then to make a decision on ring, a decision on how, when, etc! Maybe valentines 2010...:thumbsup:

awoodhall2003;6416903

Yeah especially as we moved into together the May before last and lived … Yeah especially as we moved into together the May before last and lived together since.The ring is getting there, need some funds, then to make a decision on ring, a decision on how, when, etc! Maybe valentines 2010...:thumbsup:

She's gonna need some serious reassurance of your commitment and love to get her through to June babes xxxx

ClarityofMind;6416913

She's gonna need some serious reassurance of your commitment and love to … She's gonna need some serious reassurance of your commitment and love to get her through to June babes xxxx

I dont think so too much, ill be home as many weekends as possible so hopefully at least every third weekend as she works 1.5 weekends per month anyways.
    She also knows me inside out, and knows what she means to me!

But I know what you mean, but as for the ring now things just arent right - with finanaces, especially as i wont be getting any student loans or grants untill december at the earliest! Alongside having next to no work this summer. x x x

Thanks Mike for the Joke it did make me smile:thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6416818

awww hun and you always make everyone feel happier with your kindness … awww hun and you always make everyone feel happier with your kindness xxxHow's your lovely wife today? xxx

Hello and Morning,

Thanks for the pick up and my wife is ok and is like me wishing that weekend was a little longer!

mikexx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      3. What would be HELL to you?1819
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291

See more discussions