Groups

Greetings

Good morning people, weather a very nice 56ºF .... balmy for this time of year ... ... all in all a pleasant drive in this AM.

14 Comments

morning mike

Morning

Hi Mike, its bucketting down here and been trying to drag the dog out but she aint having it lol

Have a nice day!

Morning every1, in trouble at work got my disciplinary today to see if keep my job lol

treble99;6711686

Morning every1, in trouble at work got my disciplinary today to see if … Morning every1, in trouble at work got my disciplinary today to see if keep my job lol

oh not good. what do u think ur chances are? are u guilty or innocent..

treble99;6711686

Morning every1, in trouble at work got my disciplinary today to see if … Morning every1, in trouble at work got my disciplinary today to see if keep my job lol

oh dear good luck :thumbsup:

what did you do? spill the beans.

lol dont want to say too much,i work with teenagers n im getting in trouble for not reporting summin which has led to summin else and im gettin the blame.hearing is at 9:30,wish me luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster

treble99;6711889

lol dont want to say too much,i work with teenagers n im getting in … lol dont want to say too much,i work with teenagers n im getting in trouble for not reporting summin which has led to summin else and im gettin the blame.hearing is at 9:30,wish me luck :thumbsup:

Don't keep us in suspense ....... get right back on here after your grilling and give us the low down ....... thats if they haven't frog marched you off the premises:w00t: only kidding:whistling: ps Good Luck

Wonder how Treble is getting on. Thats a nervewracking thing to go through - all the officialness of it. Hope it goes okay for him/her.

Original Poster

bossyboots;6712645

Wonder how Treble is getting on. Thats a nervewracking thing to go … Wonder how Treble is getting on. Thats a nervewracking thing to go through - all the officialness of it. Hope it goes okay for him/her.

We wait with bated breath :? ...... in case I cannot get back on during the day can somebody PM to remind me ....ta :thumbsup:

treble99;6711889

lol dont want to say too much,i work with teenagers n im getting in … lol dont want to say too much,i work with teenagers n im getting in trouble for not reporting summin which has led to summin else and im gettin the blame.hearing is at 9:30,wish me luck :thumbsup:

Utoh.... lemme know how it goes.

I've had two of these in the past 4 months.... never ever had even a complaint before...

you'll be fine hun, just life impinging on your work.

bossyboots;6712645

Wonder how Treble is getting on. Thats a nervewracking thing to go … Wonder how Treble is getting on. Thats a nervewracking thing to go through - all the officialness of it. Hope it goes okay for him/her.

MikeL;6712957

We wait with bated breath :? ...... in case I cannot get back on during … We wait with bated breath :? ...... in case I cannot get back on during the day can somebody PM to remind me ....ta :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6712974

Utoh.... lemme know how it goes. I've had two of these in the past 4 … Utoh.... lemme know how it goes. I've had two of these in the past 4 months.... never ever had even a complaint before...you'll be fine hun, just life impinging on your work.

Sorry for the late reply been out in town all afternoon shopping for a costume for a halloween fancy dress party lol

Had my disciplinary this morning with my manager and head of department.
    Basically I was working with a client, struck up a friendship outside of work. She told me summin in confidence outside of work which I didnt report to the social worker. The social worker found out from my client later on and reported me for not telling but also forming an "inappropriate" relationship with my client.
    Was honest with my manager and told her that me and my client were just friends which we are( no jiggery pokery lol :)) so they sent me home afterwards. Manager called me back before and told me to come back into work but no contact with my clients until they do a full investigation.
    I love my job and was a bit gutted but I always say when one door closes another opens so not too bothered if I get sacked, guess its kinda my own fault for being too nice to my clients

Banned

treble99;6716451

Sorry for the late reply been out in town all afternoon shopping for a … Sorry for the late reply been out in town all afternoon shopping for a costume for a halloween fancy dress party lolHad my disciplinary this morning with my manager and head of department.Basically I was working with a client, struck up a friendship outside of work. She told me summin in confidence outside of work which I didnt report to the social worker. The social worker found out from my client later on and reported me for not telling but also forming an "inappropriate" relationship with my client. Was honest with my manager and told her that me and my client were just friends which we are( no jiggery pokery lol :)) so they sent me home afterwards. Manager called me back before and told me to come back into work but no contact with my clients until they do a full investigation. I love my job and was a bit gutted but I always say when one door closes another opens so not too bothered if I get sacked, guess its kinda my own fault for being too nice to my clients

Take care of yourself treble99.

Too much complaining going on at the moment, I have had two complaints about me over the last few months.

I am very bored of it and I am considering leaving my job because of it.

The 1st one was because a guy was charged a fee because he never made a payment and we went round and round in circles.

The 2nd one was because a lady couldn't order an xmas catalogue, she complained that I took too long to deal with her and I was unhelpful. Even though see did most of the talking on the call.

Because of these complaints, I am having to receive 4 calls in total from management.

2 training calls and 2 calls to discuss the complaint all in my own time.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?914
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1117
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2881007
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814131

See more discussions