Groups

Greggs App for the iphone

I downloaded the Greggs App on my Android phone and it was free. My daughter has an Apple i Phone and also downloaded the app, however, she says she was charged £2 for it - is this correct?

4 Comments

Shouldn't be, mines free

Original Poster

caironjake

Shouldn't be, mines free

That's what I told her - I looked on the i tunes site and it says it's free. Do you think that she topped up by £2 by mistake when she registered - can you top up for just £2 or is there a minimum amount - say £10? Thank you.

Sophiasky

That's what I told her - I looked on the i tunes site and it says it's … That's what I told her - I looked on the i tunes site and it says it's free. Do you think that she topped up by £2 by mistake when she registered - can you top up for just £2 or is there a minimum amount - say £10? Thank you.

Not really, my card is registered to my iTunes but will take the amount I pay for an app.

If you look at Updates > Purchases

You'll see the last thing that's been bought

Original Poster

caironjake

Not really, my card is registered to my iTunes but will take the amount I … Not really, my card is registered to my iTunes but will take the amount I pay for an app. If you look at Updates > PurchasesYou'll see the last thing that's been bought

I'll check with her when I see her next. Thank you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop?33
      2. Car MOT34
      3. House buyer survey?22
      4. best place for fishing tackle?33

See more discussions