Found 24th Jun 2009
I went to buy a lemon meringue pie the other day, and they've told me they stopped doing them
How unfair!
I was well gutted!

1. Misc
  2. Greggs
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Greggs
20 Comments

Banned

you should do what i do

and never like something loads cos every single time i really like something the place stops doing it or changes it

i hate everything

Definetly worth a post :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]Wow, you must have a very eventful life.[/COLOR]

churchill;5578374

you should do what i do and never like something loads cos every single … you should do what i do and never like something loads cos every single time i really like something the place stops doing it or changes it i hate everything

Yeah I really loved the cadburys Cabana - and they discontinued that... I swear I ate enough of them to keep it going!

Original Poster

Captain Hook;5578421

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Frozen_Desserts_And_Fruit/Aunt_Bessies_Lemon_Meringue_Pie_425g.html

Doesnt look as nice

Banned

bloody hell i thought it was going to be another store closing early - lol

still, at least their shops are still staffed by cracking looking young ladies...

Yummy greggs

Original Poster

billyX;5578570

still, at least their shops are still staffed by cracking looking young … still, at least their shops are still staffed by cracking looking young ladies...

LOL!
YOU SHOULD SEE MINE!
Totally the opposite

These guys have ripped me off for 6p today lol.4 custards for £1.34,
then I realised as soon as I left the store they are only 32p each or
can someone confirm the custards have gone up in price,not gonna
sleep tonight over it:-DWhen they were 30p it was 5 for £1.50(no gain
here)then 32p or 5 for £1.60 I'm still not saving anything and then I fall
for the 4 for £1.34 trick:giggle:

you should complain, im sure there is a law or something to prevent them from doing this

make your own, my mum does, well lush, no wonder im a fat cow

Original Poster

strike;5578821

you should complain, im sure there is a law or something to prevent them … you should complain, im sure there is a law or something to prevent them from doing this

What from having absolute munters working in greggs :w00t:
Or from removing products

loupomm;5578827

Send me oneeee pleaseeeeeeee :-D

Banned

billyX;5578570

still, at least their shops are still staffed by cracking looking young … still, at least their shops are still staffed by cracking looking young ladies...

the staff at mcdonalds look better then the mongs that work at greggs

i think greggs took the equal rights when hiring a little to far :lol:

Banned

loupomm;5578827

well at least the people who sponser you for that race for life thing arnt gonna lose much money then :lol: sorry

churchill;5578374

you should do what i do and never like something loads cos every single … you should do what i do and never like something loads cos every single time i really like something the place stops doing it or changes it i hate everything

Yea, usually JUST after you find out you really like something - sods law

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic;5579026

Yea, usually JUST after you find out you really like something - sods law

to true

churchill;5579001

the staff at mcdonalds look better then the mongs that work at greggsi … the staff at mcdonalds look better then the mongs that work at greggsi think greggs took the equal rights when hiring a little to far :lol:

Must be a regional thing, they are all stunning supermodel types around here. Honestly.

Banned

billyX;5579103

Must be a regional thing, they are all stunning supermodel types around … Must be a regional thing, they are all stunning supermodel types around here. Honestly.

dont be :oops: if you work at greggs lmao
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769541
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21118

See more discussions