Grenade Tank - delivery included (Category H licence required)

Posted 5th Aug 2019
Been looking for one of these for a while, after a disagreement with a neighbour. Please post links to cheaper deal on this model if available!

Attention! This is not a drill! Fancy parading the streets in this Abbot 433 Self Propelled Gun? Well, now you can, because, who wouldn’t want to own a tank?! This stylish vehicle features excellent tracks, sprockets and road wheels, ensuring an enjoyable ride, whatever your mission. Whether you’re heading out on the school run, popping out to the gym or shopping for your fave Grenade® snacks, do it in style in the front seat of this restored military tank. Complete with a brand new crated K60 Rolls Royce engine and a bold, exclusive Grenade® branded design, this vehicle promises a ride to remember. At just £75,000*, you’d be silly not to snap up this beast of a vehicle.

*Sorry, discount codes are not valid with these tanks!

grenade.com/uk/…ank
Community Updates
Top comments
So sick of this site making me buy stuff I don't need!

Got 3, 1 to keep and 2 for eBay. Will send with tracked delivery. Tracked.... never mind.
Edited by: "starsi360" 5th Aug 2019
35 Comments
Parking problem solved
What sort of a leasing deal is available on these?
deleted1648054
No road tax either.
Damn it.....I've only got £74,000!
So sick of this site making me buy stuff I don't need!

Got 3, 1 to keep and 2 for eBay. Will send with tracked delivery. Tracked.... never mind.
Edited by: "starsi360" 5th Aug 2019
Genuinely though who is this aimed at? This would be the most epic mid life crisis ever, which I for one support anyone thinking of impulse buying this.
Q. Where would you park it?

A. Anywhere you want
Excellent, worth buying to see if any private parking firms will be able to clamp it when you overstay by a minute.
Probably the only safe way to drive in London today.
saw this last week, never thought it would end up on here.
Does it have real bullets?
Anyone know if it will fit through a McDonald’s drive-thru?
Tanks for sharing!
Two fish in a tank. One says "Do you know how to drive this?"
Cold! Not electric or ulez exempt.
Edited by: "Derek_Duval" 5th Aug 2019
starsi36005/08/2019 10:12

So sick of this site making me buy stuff I don't need!Got 3, 1 to keep and …So sick of this site making me buy stuff I don't need!Got 3, 1 to keep and 2 for eBay. Will send with tracked delivery. Tracked.... never mind.

I'm shellshocked nobody has praised you for this joke yet. Bravo!
m1ckab05/08/2019 10:18

Its MOT exempt as well, the local garage will be thankful for that. Very useful for parking where ever you want and on what ever you want. Unfortunately the specs don't say how many mpg or gallons per to the mile it does?
I know a breakers who collects military vehicles, he takes his tanks down to the beach and has fun driving up and down with them. Military auctions are the best place to buy them, but you need the back up and facilities to work on them and a flat bed transporter.
Didn't get my helicopter last time so...once bitten
I wonder if you could get into a football match with this?

"May I take your order?"

SQUAD! HOLD POSITION!!!!! THAT IS AN ORDER!!

It will fit, but it doesn't have any windows to shout your order at the box.
deleted72028
Ordered all for eBay
MisterSkinflint05/08/2019 10:22

I wonder if you could get into a football match with this?

You could watch The Gunners!
You've all been overpaying38211860-Qzu38.jpg
bion47905/08/2019 10:39

You've all been overpaying[Image]

You've assumed people have actually bought this...?
I can finally fulfill my Tank Girl cosplay fantasy. 😃
tempus12105/08/2019 10:12

Genuinely though who is this aimed at? This would be the most epic mid …Genuinely though who is this aimed at? This would be the most epic mid life crisis ever, which I for one support anyone thinking of impulse buying this.

It shouldn’t be aimed at anyone, that could be classed as threatening behaviour. Illegal.
My neighbor owns two tanks and sometimes parks one on the grass verge outside his house, it gets a few strange looks from passers by.

Edit: One of which looks very similar to the one in this offer but is painted black.
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 5th Aug 2019

Genuinely though who is this aimed at?

Its aimed at anyone who gets on your nerves.
The orange one is a bit too in your face. I suppose its OK if you are the sort who likes to stand out in the crowd, but its a bit too much "give me your attention" for me.
Almost £30k cheaper here
TCB?

Genuinely though who is this aimed at? This would be the most epic mid …Genuinely though who is this aimed at? This would be the most epic mid life crisis ever, which I for one support anyone thinking of impulse buying this.

Who is this AIMED at … errr, someone you don't like!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants