Groan

Just got told this by .....

'What do you call a rabbit with no tail?
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
'Rab'

7 Comments

I actually did laugh !

I groaned! :-D

Actually, thank you; I just felt like I needed to groan. My groan was articulate, accent-free and with no undertones of superiority.:thumbsup:

I dont get it:oops: (Seriously)

Smaybelline;7372925

I dont get it:oops: (Seriously)

[COLOR="Red"]rab[/COLOR][COLOR="Indigo"]bit[/COLOR] loses the end of the word rabbit, which is the tail of the word. So 'bit' is lost leaving Rab.

You can groan now.

chesso;7372953

[COLOR="Red"]rab[/COLOR][COLOR="Indigo"]bit[/COLOR] loses the end of the … [COLOR="Red"]rab[/COLOR][COLOR="Indigo"]bit[/COLOR] loses the end of the word rabbit, which is the tail of the word. So 'bit' is lost leaving Rab.You can groan now.

Im groaning at my ignorance. I have never heard of "the tail of the word" :oops:

Smaybelline;7373046

Im groaning at my ignorance. I have never heard of "the tail of the word" … Im groaning at my ignorance. I have never heard of "the tail of the word" :oops:

There isn't such a thing as the 'tail of a word', which is why you've never heard of it. :thumbsup:

This is a weak joke using a play on words.

You can groan again now.:-D

chesso;7373096

There isn't such a thing as the 'tail of a word', which is why you've … There isn't such a thing as the 'tail of a word', which is why you've never heard of it. :thumbsup:This is a weak joke using a play on words. You can groan again now.:-D

Groan...... :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again415
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2242
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1516
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212

See more discussions