Expired

grobag thermometer

Found 19th Mar 2007
mothercare.com/gp/…oremothercare.com/gp/…ore

Hi,

I'm after one of these & I'm sure I saw one on here a while back (maybe a month ago) but after countless searches & looking through pages & pages of good deals I can't find it again.

Anyone know of a cheap one 19.99 seems to be normal or a link to the one that was on here a while back.

Cheers,
worto.

4 Comments

im also looking for one, ebay have for cheap xx

kiddicare.com/inv…N=0

not much less,depends if u already going order some other stuff as need to spend about £50 for free delivery.You probably just aswell buying 1 instore for £19.99 in a Mothercare Toys r Us or Boots.

hmmm, seems a bit gimmiky to me. A lot of baby monitors have thermometers inbuilt these days. How did we used to get on in the days without these?!? :whistling:

Foxy102

hmmm, seems a bit gimmiky to me. A lot of baby monitors have thermometers … hmmm, seems a bit gimmiky to me. A lot of baby monitors have thermometers inbuilt these days. How did we used to get on in the days without these?!? :whistling:

Yeh it is but they quite popular.
I wouldn't personally buy 1,and you can get nursery thermometers the little card ones from Mothercare etc for around £2.99 they card with a tempertaure strip on,and if you lucky you can get them free sometimes in the Bounty bags that are handed around in hospitals etc or even ask your local Sure Start if your in an area for one,they tend to have these small things as handouts sometimes.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. fifa44
    2. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1225
    3. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …6099
    4. CCTV to be introduced in all slaughterhouses in England in 20182280

See more discussions