Grolsch (Import) Swing top 50cl?


    looking to buy a crate of Grolsch with the bottles that have the swing top I believe these are the larger 50cl bottles. I'd like them to drink first and then use for home brewing.

    Any one know where I can get them from the high street? or those type of bottles for cheap.




    Most of the larger supermarkets have them, I know our Sainburys does don't recall the price though sorry.

    They used to have a £1 deposit in the good old days I guess they've just increased the price now ..

    This stuff is lovely beer. The proper Grolsch which is imported, not the ****** imitation that is brewed in the UK with extra chemicals. Good choice.

    Do you know any one in the Army based in Germany or Holland. A crate of Grolsch with swing top was unbelievably cheap when i was over there.

    MAKRO do them if you can get a card

    that link is very expensive!!! ASDA do those bottles for £1.50
    Just bought 22 for homebrew!
    Wish I could get crates to fit them!?
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @

      See more discussions