Grooming in Rochdale

Banned
    9 men have been found guilty.

Hope they get tough sentences.

399 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Banned

What happened to the last thread?

Is that the case with the young girls who are white and the grommers who are not? Someone in work was talking about it earlier, saying it is not the first case like it. Guess it is on the BBC website by now, will have a look.

Original Poster Banned

There was a similar story in Derby as well I'm sure.

Jack Straw was quite vocal about the whole topic as well link
    Edited by: "2sly" 8th May 2012

Link

Edit: Oops, wrong type of grooming...
    Edited by: "midlandscomics" 8th May 2012

disgusting. hope they get sent down with the key thrown away

is this about dogs?

2sly

There was a similar story in Derby as well I'm sure. Jack Straw was quite … There was a similar story in Derby as well I'm sure. Jack Straw was quite vocal about the whole topic as well link

I aint no fan of Jack Straw either..

What complete utter idiots. There is a 59 year old man amongst them.
    Hate these groomers.

Banned

The police want to make it clear there is no racial element to this.

No really.

I'm serious you guys.

Banned

realblender

Failed police investigation. This has been going on since 2008. Anyway, … Failed police investigation. This has been going on since 2008. Anyway, people will over look that and focus on the bits they want to. This story will appeal to the far right and so obviously has its place in hotukdeals.

And of course people will look to whitewash the story. That way there's no real discussion on it and nothing is solved. Personally I think it's really racist to release these men's names and photos.

FilthAndFurry

And of course people will look to whitewash the story. That way there's … And of course people will look to whitewash the story. That way there's no real discussion on it and nothing is solved. Personally I think it's really racist to release these men's names and photos.

Surely that is a banned word these PC days, especially in a (non) racism story

Banned

The case, involving Asian defendants and white victims, sparked protests … The case, involving Asian defendants and white victims, sparked protests by far-right groups but police insist the grooming was not "racially motivated".

I'll bet if it was 9 white men raping many asian girls there would be a racial element.
    Even Asians agree

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of of the Ramadhan Foundation accused … Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of of the Ramadhan Foundation accused Pakistani community elders of "burying their heads in the sand" on the issue of on-street grooming."There is a significant problem for the British Pakistani community," he said."There should be no silence in addressing the issue of race as this is central to the actions of these criminals."They think that white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused without a second thought; it is this sort of behaviour that is bringing shame on our community."

Banned

realblender

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of of the Ramadhan Foundation accused Pakistani community elders of "burying their heads in the sand" on the issue of on-street grooming.

"There is a significant problem for the British Pakistani community," he said.

"There should be no silence in addressing the issue of race as this is central to the actions of these criminals.

"They think that white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused without a second thought; it is this sort of behaviour that is bringing shame on our community."

Maybe you're happy with these types of attacks on young women, but it's good to know that there are people who aren't and who are prepared to confront the issue honestly.

I wonder how many non white paedo's are locked up each year?

The parents of these young girls need to take better care of their girls, my youngest is 16 and she's still not allowed out to roam the streets.

Banned

LoveHearts

The parents of these young girls need to take better care of their girls, … The parents of these young girls need to take better care of their girls, my youngest is 16 and she's still not allowed out to roam the streets.

You can only smother a child for so long.

No matter how idiotic the parents of these girls, no man should violate a young girl in such a manner. That's something I thought was understood in British culture.

Banned

LoveHearts

The parents of these young girls need to take better care of their girls, … The parents of these young girls need to take better care of their girls, my youngest is 16 and she's still not allowed out to roam the streets.

Exactly

I thought you were younger

Banned

churchill

As much as I hate these scum and hope they burnThe blame for all this … As much as I hate these scum and hope they burnThe blame for all this does not just lie on their shoulders but also the girls and the parents of the girlsIf the girls parents raised their children properly then this could avoided, the fact remains that all our Council Estate Fodders Children run riot as their parents drink Special Brew and Shoot up at home

Do you think girls who wear mini skirts deserve to be raped too?

Forgetting about the parents for a second, how exactly can you blame a 13 year old girl for getting raped?

Banned

churchill

The blame for all this does not just lie on their shoulders but also the … The blame for all this does not just lie on their shoulders but also the girls and the parents of the girls

Um, no. It lies squarely on the men who committed statutory rape.

Banned

colinsunderland

Do you think girls who wear mini skirts deserve to be raped too?

In his defence, he also blames the shopworker who sold them that skirt, the person who made it and the person who invented mini-skirts in the first place.

churchill

ExactlyI thought you were younger

I'm 45

Banned

FilthAndFurry

You can only smother a child for so long. No matter how idiotic the … You can only smother a child for so long. No matter how idiotic the parents of these girls, no man should violate a young girl in such a manner. That's something I thought was understood in British culture.

Unfortunately Filth we all know that our British Culture is full of men violating young girls and young boys, these people are not all Asian they are every colour and every religion. Sadly there are more and more groups of Asian men doing this which needs stamping out quickly to avoid devastating consequences.

FilthAndFurry

You can only smother a child for so long. No matter how idiotic the … You can only smother a child for so long. No matter how idiotic the parents of these girls, no man should violate a young girl in such a manner. That's something I thought was understood in British culture.

She's got a good head on her shoulders, she's more interested in her computer than hanging around shop doors freezing her **** off.

No ones saying the pigs who did this aren't to blame.

Banned

colinsunderland

Do you think girls who wear mini skirts deserve to be raped … Do you think girls who wear mini skirts deserve to be raped too?Forgetting about the parents for a second, how exactly can you blame a 13 year old girl for getting raped?

Im not blaming them but if they were not going in takeaways wanting to get wasted then it wouldnt happen, these men didnt snatch them the girls went there and drank. Thats no excuse but it helped towards it being them that was picked

churchill

As much as I hate these scum and hope they burnThe blame for all this … As much as I hate these scum and hope they burnThe blame for all this does not just lie on their shoulders but also the girls and the parents of the girlsIf the girls parents raised their children properly then this could avoided, the fact remains that all our Council Estate Fodders Children run riot as their parents drink Special Brew and Shoot up at home

That is not the issue, These men use alcohol to get these teenagers to do this kind of stuff. They don't even remember it, so there's not a lot the police can do. And from what I hear these teenagers normally never give evidence to the police when this happens so there is really nothing to blame on the police.
    Have a look at this video here:
    youtube.com/wat…lcp

Banned

churchill

Im not blaming them but if they were not going in takeaways wanting to … Im not blaming them but if they were not going in takeaways wanting to get wasted then it wouldnt happen, these men didnt snatch them the girls went there and drank. Thats no excuse but it helped towards it being them that was picked

The blame for all this does not just lie on their shoulders but also the … The blame for all this does not just lie on their shoulders but also the girls

Sounds to me like you were blaming them?

Banned

churchill

Im not blaming them but if they were not going in takeaways wanting to … Im not blaming them but if they were not going in takeaways wanting to get wasted then it wouldnt happen, these men didnt snatch them the girls went there and drank. Thats no excuse but it helped towards it being them that was picked

The blame for all this does not just lie on their shoulders but also the … The blame for all this does not just lie on their shoulders but also the girls

Blame is not what I meant but I stand by what I said, If they weren't out wanting to get wasted they wouldn't have been in the situation.

Banned

realblender

All those white men having sex with litlle brown 12 year olds in … All those white men having sex with litlle brown 12 year olds in cambodia has nothing to do with race but is all about opportunity.

So you don't want to bring race into it when it's Asian men but you're quite happy to bring it up to defend them?

What despicable hypocrisy.

churchill

If they weren't out wanting to get wasted they wouldn't have been in the … If they weren't out wanting to get wasted they wouldn't have been in the situation.

I'm with you, it's the children's and the parents fault!

Do they collect or do you have to drop the dog off with them?

Am from Rochdale ......And hope they all get punished.....there has been a lot of problems with the Asians and English with this happening....

I've just read on another forum that the girls were actually in care at the time this was going on. What a sorry start to their young lives.

do not care where they are from, they should get life - and not ever get out.

whether its boy, girls, black or white children should be protected

Some kids are just left to do as they please and "like these men" at first because they show them some attention, and because they are kids they have no idea what they are getting them selfs into, until it is too late.

punkstoner1

Im from Rochdale.I corrected your statement for you.I must say, I'm glad … Im from Rochdale.I corrected your statement for you.I must say, I'm glad to see the verdict returned. Well done to the brave men and women of the jury.Why is the "mysterious" 59 year old allowed to remain nameless? I know who it is, but why are they allowed to remain nameless, even though he has been the one pulling the racist card and disrupting the trial all the way through, trying to turn it into a circus.

ppl will use what ever "defence" they can to get out of paying for what they have done, he should get a longer sentence for trying to use the race card, my none white friends would totlay agree

LoveHearts

When my eldest granddaughter used to go to town there was always a lot of young
    Asians calling after her was always told to ignore them told her they were like this
    Because they have no respect for white girls and not allowed to take Asian girls
    Out think English girls are easy.

Banned

punkstoner1

This many smart ****. 6% white 83% … This many smart ****. 6% white 83% Pakistani"We believe that there are two main profiles of the on-street groomer. First, we have the white offenders, who typically offend alone. So far, nothing new: the lone white male is the norm for UK child sex offences. Second, however, there are Asian offenders, many of whom are of Pakistani origin. They seem much more likely to offend in groups, lending their abuse a curiously social dimension. In our research, which focuses on large offending groups, we analysed police data from five major on-street grooming investigations. Of the 52 suspects charged, 83% were Asian Pakistani, 11% Asian other and 6% white British. These are shocking statistics and the over-representation of Asian offenders within this dataset certainly merits attention. There may be important factors that explain why the bigger networks have been largely Asian. Nonetheless, it is crucial to remember that these cases do not paint a full picture of this crime. If on-street grooming continues to be reduced to the big Asian networks alone, a whole host of other offenders will get overlooked.http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/may/08/asian-sex-gangs-on-street-grooming

Bolded the relevant parts you seem to have missed there.
    Edited by: "greatest666" 8th May 2012

punkstoner1

Im from Rochdale.I corrected your statement for you.I must say, I'm glad … Im from Rochdale.I corrected your statement for you.I must say, I'm glad to see the verdict returned. Well done to the brave men and women of the jury.Why is the "mysterious" 59 year old allowed to remain nameless? I know who it is, but why are they allowed to remain nameless, even though he has been the one pulling the racist card and disrupting the trial all the way through, trying to turn it into a circus.

Thanks for the correction .....lol....:p

Banned

thesaint

the lone white male is the norm for UK child sex offences.

In our research, which focuses on large offending groups, we analysed … In our research, which focuses on large offending groups, we analysed police data from five major on-street grooming investigations. Of the 52 suspects charged, 83% were Asian Pakistani

OK I'll try an simplify it for you,

Meaning the majority of sex offenders of children are white.

Meaning that when groups of sex offenders are involved the majority of them are Asian Pakistanis.

Now the question you answered was this

And the answer you gave was incorrect.

I thought there was some sort of petition for death penalty?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3031065
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1832
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1939
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764576

See more discussions