Groove Music 3 Months Pass Giveaway

LocalFound 22nd Jun 2017
I received a 3 month code because I took a month trial but prefer to use Spotify, I put this in Gaming as I feel Xbox owners would get the most out of it but a mod can move it if not suitable. Perfect for Forza Horizon 3 or any game you like to play with you choice of music playing in the background.

I'd like it to go to someone who has helped me and other members out with good deals so please only comment if you contribute to the site.

Will pick someone after work (2pm)

P.S the code will need to be redeemed on Xbox.com or Xbox one.
Community Updates
MiscMusicMusical
9 Comments
If it's still free, I'd really like this as I listen to Groove all the time on my Xbox One!
I'd be made up with this
Prefer groove to others £1 cheaper play on xboxes
I'd love to take this if it's available I'd only really use it for Forza Horizon 3 to be fair, so if there is somebody who would use it as a preferred method of music streaming, then it would probably be better suited there.

It's great to hear that Forza 7 will support OneDrive music playing. Fantastically generous offer mate
BuzzDuraband

I'd love to take this if it's available I'd only really use it for … I'd love to take this if it's available I'd only really use it for Forza Horizon 3 to be fair, so if there is somebody who would use it as a preferred method of music streaming, then it would probably be better suited there.It's great to hear that Forza 7 will support OneDrive music playing. Fantastically generous offer mate

reddit.com/r/x…rt/

I haven't actually tried this yet but apparently you can use music in OneDrive for FH3 through Groove without a subscription.

There's mixed responses but I think I'll try and give it a go myself today and see how I get on

Edited by: "Bure11" 22nd Jun 2017
First come, first served. I hope who ever uses this comes back to say thanks.

6R99D-FDGKF-6397Q-9VMK6-JW27Z
david_wavid

First come, first served. I hope who ever uses this comes back to say … First come, first served. I hope who ever uses this comes back to say thanks.6R99D-FDGKF-6397Q-9VMK6-JW27Z

Thank you very much

With that I take back my entry to this thread
Edited by: "Bure11" 22nd Jun 2017
BuzzDuraband

I'd love to take this if it's available I'd only really use it for … I'd love to take this if it's available I'd only really use it for Forza Horizon 3 to be fair, so if there is somebody who would use it as a preferred method of music streaming, then it would probably be better suited there.It's great to hear that Forza 7 will support OneDrive music playing. Fantastically generous offer mate

​Considering how many deals of yours I've bought, you definitely deserve it Will PM you now
YabbaDabbaDoobie32 m ago

​Considering how many deals of yours I've bought, you definitely deserve i …​Considering how many deals of yours I've bought, you definitely deserve it Will PM you now

Hey I'd just like to thank you again. I really appreciate the subscription. Superstar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants