Groundhog (Yester)Day

Posted 24th May
Has anyone found, looking back, how much of a Groundhog Day they were in, doing the same thing week in/week out, before lockdown and that lockdown has given them a different perspective and can appreciate more now?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
No. Much more of a groundhog day now.
As a keyworker, I'm currently doing 125% of my work for 100% pay - perhaps I'd feel different on 80% pay for zero work. It's currently just work, homeschool, eat at about 11pm, rinse and repeat.
Life was certainly a lot more varied, interesting and bearable before.
What I have realised is a lot of this retail being open almost 24/7 needn't be. Sunday should be a time to slow down.
40856740-MJaVX.jpgnot really no
no work but back to that soon.
13 Comments
Nope. It's just the same.
40856740-MJaVX.jpgnot really no
no work but back to that soon.
No. Much more of a groundhog day now.
As a keyworker, I'm currently doing 125% of my work for 100% pay - perhaps I'd feel different on 80% pay for zero work. It's currently just work, homeschool, eat at about 11pm, rinse and repeat.
Life was certainly a lot more varied, interesting and bearable before.
Yes but I’ve known it for sometime. It’s just been more obvious lately.
I think lockdown has already changed things and peoples way of thinking, hopefully for the better.
Standby_Mode24/05/2020 11:51

I think lockdown has already changed things and peoples way of thinking, …I think lockdown has already changed things and peoples way of thinking, hopefully for the better.

It has for me.
What are you going to do differently from here on in?
JumpMan198024/05/2020 12:08

What are you going to do differently from here on in?

Move to a less populated area to start with
What I have realised is a lot of this retail being open almost 24/7 needn't be. Sunday should be a time to slow down.
hubcms24/05/2020 13:05

What I have realised is a lot of this retail being open almost 24/7 …What I have realised is a lot of this retail being open almost 24/7 needn't be. Sunday should be a time to slow down.

When Sunday opening happened the amount of money being spent didn’t increase, it just spread it around, same with 24/7 opening, only do much money can be spent.
Edited by: "eslick" 24th May
hubcms24/05/2020 13:05

What I have realised is a lot of this retail being open almost 24/7 …What I have realised is a lot of this retail being open almost 24/7 needn't be. Sunday should be a time to slow down.

Those were the days!
Groundhog Day is today.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants