Grounds For return Pre-Owned Xbox Game (photo incl)

Just bought my first ever pre-owned game from Gamestation and notice it is marked when I got home.

Here is the pic showing scale and detail.

Grrr cant post thumbnail so here is direct link

imagebam.com/ima…543

I've not tried it yet as this game is suppesed to be difficult and I'm still getting my ass kicked on the only game I've played on my xbox yet and that is Sega tennis @ easiest setting. So I'm reluctant to 'play to see' if this is effecting the game...I might find out in 2 months time when I reach thisarea on the dvd.

Likewise I've no background knowledge to decide for myself about this.

Will be going for tea soon then maybe watching a dvd but I WILL come back here to get some idea of where I stand.

10 Comments

http://www.imagebam.com/image/cf52e462352543][IMG]http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/6236/cf52e462352543.gif[/URL][/IMG]

Install to Hard Drive..........if it installs then the disc is fine, if it fails then you know it's no good.

Original Poster

Yeah thats a thumb nail...click it and you get full size

Original Poster

Syzable;7424875

Install to Hard Drive..........if it installs then the disc is fine, if … Install to Hard Drive..........if it installs then the disc is fine, if it fails then you know it's no good.

Good idea buddy...but I have an arcade!:oops:

Original Poster

Meathotukdeals;7424890

Banned

Isn't it a finger print? Won't it just wipe off?

Meathotukdeals;7424890

That could be a stumbling point then. lol.

They should just exchange it for you.......i'm guessing they won't be short on that game.

If you take it back they'll probably clean it in a disk machine.

Original Poster

nickw90;7424917

If you take it back they'll probably clean it in a disk machine.

Oh! how little I know :oops:

Original Poster

master_chief;7424909

Isn't it a finger print? Won't it just wipe off?

Sorry totally missed your post. If it was a fingerprint I would have wiped it off.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3271155
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
    3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
    4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions