Groups
    EXPIRED

Group 1 Car Seat Needed

I need to get a second Group 1 car seat, we have a maxi cosi one for the main car but wanted one to put in my hubby's car to save swapping them around; are their any bargains to be had. Anyone had experience of the not so well known makes?

Thanks Nikki

6 Comments

asda baby event starts on the 16th-they usually have car seats/high chairs etc-maybe worth a look

Original Poster

I know, the car seat they have is group 0

just save a bit longer for another maxi cosi? you wont be happy after having one to use an inferior seat..

also excellent bebe confort...and not so popular here so sometimes cheaper? i have also had a stage 1 chicco which was excellent..and Britax 1st class or whatever they call it now fits most cars?

think the kiddy infinity pro is the one to go for tho now...i hope to get it for my grandaughter ..

Halfords, Argos, Toys r Us, all have a sale at moment. Baby event at sainsburys started yesterday and Asda baby event starts on the 16th

Mothercare also has offers on at the mo and you get FREE car seat fitting advice too. Wouldn't touch Argos as they sell car seats and you've no way of knowing if they fit properly or not!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?811
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?910
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?615
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56

See more discussions