Groups
    EXPIRED

Group VIP Weekend Tickets for Magic Lantern Festival in London

Win group VIP weekend tickets to the Magical Lantern Festival
    Experience light sculptures, Chinese arts, virtual reality, and much more...
    image: cdn.londonandpartners.com/ass…jpg

London's annual Magical Lantern Festival is back, with an all-new show transforming historic Chiswick House Gardens into a fairy-tale world this winter.
    The restored 18th-century gardens in West London will see its 65 acres packed with more than 50 illuminated installations, celebrating the Chinese New Year of the Rooster and the story of The Silk Road, including a 15-metre illuminated sculpture of the Houses of Parliament.
    We are offering one SUPER VIP family package for two adults and up to three children. The prize includes weekend entry to the event, plus full access to the entertainment area which includes an ice rink, ice bar, funfair and virtual reality games. The lucky family can also enjoy Chinese food and drink on us and may even get lucky with a fortune cookie!
    This fantastic prize comes courtesy of the organisers, Weli Creative.
    For more information, visit magicallantern.uk/london.
    Competition closes on 8 December 2016 | Competition Terms & Conditions
    Enter Competition
    Email address:

I live in London
    Tick the boxes below to receive news, offers and events from our partners and relevant third parties:
    Please send me offers

By registering you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
    or
    enter with:
    Facebook
    Google
    Yahoo!

3 Comments

Thanks

x

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians78
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions