Groupon Airport Parking Deals

Found 22nd May
I was checking Groupon and found that they offer "up to 35% off Voucher" for £4.00.

Has anybody tried their vouchers and got a sizable discount?

Thanks
Community Updates
AskHolidays & Leisure
3 Comments
I’d be very sceptical about such an offer, the clue here is ‘up to’ which is a wide variant. I would have thought just by using this site or any other voucher code site you would probably find a discount code without having to spend £4 to find it might only be 1% off the parking you’re after and from a company you’ve never heard of before.
Toptrumpet24 m ago

I’d be very sceptical about such an offer, the clue here is ‘up to’ which i …I’d be very sceptical about such an offer, the clue here is ‘up to’ which is a wide variant. I would have thought just by using this site or any other voucher code site you would probably find a discount code without having to spend £4 to find it might only be 1% off the parking you’re after and from a company you’ve never heard of before.

Hence the reason I am asking.The parking is for December so I am not worried ATM. I was factoring the £4.00 plus £1.95 booking fee. The best price without groupon is: £84.00. If they give a rubbish discount wont be worthy
It’s a gamble, you’ve plenty of time, just keep checking prices as they do fluctuate throughout the year. Holiday extras is always one company I check which give discounts, if you sign up they send you regular discount promotions
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants