EXPIRED

groupon bag of swag

I'm tempted to buy the groupon bag of swag, but a voice in my head keeps telling me if it's too good to be true it is, anyone bought one

35 Comments

I would like this answered too

As long as you are happy getting the Ifrogz earphones + sports filter bottle + Oral B toothbrush + multifunction stylus etc packages cant see why not.

seems too good to be true! be wary...

Original Poster

Curiosity got the better off me, I figured if I get a toothbrush for £20 so be it

I've just bought one...the chances of ending up with the Mui Mui bag are miniscule..i guess ill get a toothbrush

Send me £20 and I'll send you a mystery box of crap

SWAG=sold without a guarantee,bag of crap hmmm

hev034

Curiosity got the better off me, I figured if I get a toothbrush for £20 … Curiosity got the better off me, I figured if I get a toothbrush for £20 so be it

Keep us posted on what you get please xx

Angel_Of_The_North

Keep us posted on what you get please xx

Apart from bad breath?

transit

Apart from bad breath?

X)

Got my Swag bag **** that I never use that will teach me to order stuff of them
Went for the primium one and got the following:-
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/tv-accessories/cables-and-accessories/monster-powercentre-av-500-surge-protector-21427872-pdt.html
amazon.co.uk/iFr…1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1442853550&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=ifrogz+earbuds+kids
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Aquarius-Bluetooth-Portrait-Smartphone-Adjustable/dp/B00Q8SWAXI
And
Colgate toothbrush(_;)

Got my Swag bag not sure what to make of it
Went for the primium one and got the following:-
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/tv-accessories/cables-and-accessories/monster-powercentre-av-500-surge-protector-21427872-pdt.html
amazon.co.uk/iFr…1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1442853550&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=ifrogz+earbuds+kids
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Aquarius-Bluetooth-Portrait-Smartphone-Adjustable/dp/B00Q8SWAXI
And
Colgate toothbrush(_;)

Original Poster

How long did it take, I've also paid for a premium bag of c**p lol

i recieved mine only to find i had a towel, some ifrogz earbudz,a standard toothbrush and the surge protector.i called them straight up and asked if this was a joke so she said i can just send it back to get a refund lmfao

Bought two one for him one for her, the her had a load of rubbish.. Hand towels, ear buds etc,, the one for him was a macbook 12 inch!! I was wondering why the postie was asking for a signature. Anyone else won big? Wife was hoping for a voiton(sp) bag, will probably sell the macbook, buy a new ANDROID phone and get her the bag
bag

Jamesholden22

Bought two one for him one for her, the her had a load of rubbish.. Hand … Bought two one for him one for her, the her had a load of rubbish.. Hand towels, ear buds etc,, the one for him was a macbook 12 inch!! I was wondering why the postie was asking for a signature. Anyone else won big? Wife was hoping for a voiton(sp) bag, will probably sell the macbook, buy a new ANDROID phone and get her the bagbag

im glad someone got a macbook because i thought it was all a fix

Original Poster

Jamesholden22

Bought two one for him one for her, the her had a load of rubbish.. Hand … Bought two one for him one for her, the her had a load of rubbish.. Hand towels, ear buds etc,, the one for him was a macbook 12 inch!! I was wondering why the postie was asking for a signature. Anyone else won big? Wife was hoping for a voiton(sp) bag, will probably sell the macbook, buy a new ANDROID phone and get her the bagbag

Well done on the MacBook, mines getting delivered today by Hermes, not holding out much hope as you've just said the postie brought your MacBook, at least if its rubbishy I can send it back for a refund

What's that awful smell in here? X)

Trishul007

Got my Swag bag not sure what to make of it :pWent for the primium one … Got my Swag bag not sure what to make of it :pWent for the primium one and got the following:-http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/tv-accessories/cables-and-accessories/monster-powercentre-av-500-surge-protector-21427872-pdt.htmlhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/iFrogz-EarPollution-Plugz-Isolating-Earbuds/dp/B001OBXV2S/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1442853550&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=ifrogz+earbuds+kidshttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Aquarius-Bluetooth-Portrait-Smartphone-Adjustable/dp/B00Q8SWAXIAnd Colgate toothbrush(_;)

Not worth £20 imo. Sorry you got ripped off.

Lol someone with signs up and leaves one comment to say they won a MacBook with groupon. I agree with Angel, I smell something. Probably groupon employee pretending someone didn't win some junk.

Edited by: "drago773" 1st Oct 2015

I got a premium swag bag for her, I got I frogs, some smampo, hair treatment, conditioner, and a cup cake maker, not what I expected but my I frogs ear phones can come to some use as I have an autistic son and he can't stand noise,

Got mine today, I got a filter bottle, a pack of standard oral B toothbrushes, kids ifrogz ear buds and tiny cloth bag (zig bag?) like what you put sunglasses in. Double checked by no sunglasses. Was it worth a few quid? Probably not but it was a nice surprise (forgot I ordered) and I suppose it funded 1 lucky s0d getting something decent.

Hey you can always recycle as crimbo gifts, that was my plan B - OK as stocking fillers.

good way for vendor to clear tat out

Recieved premium bag for him, hoping to recieve something decent- Ifrog childsafe earphones, juicer bottle and 16 anchorhome glasses ( im sure these will come in handy at some stage) wouldnt have purchased none of the above as needed but suppose curiosity did kill this cat

Original Poster

LOliver19

Recieved premium bag for him, hoping to recieve something decent- Ifrog … Recieved premium bag for him, hoping to recieve something decent- Ifrog childsafe earphones, juicer bottle and 16 anchorhome glasses ( im sure these will come in handy at some stage) wouldnt have purchased none of the above as needed but suppose curiosity did kill this cat

I got exactly the same, teach me a lesson I knew they wasn't any chance of one of the big items, well it's getting returned, there's no one I could gift this rubbish to, I wouldn't insult them

hev034

I got exactly the same, teach me a lesson I knew they wasn't any chance … I got exactly the same, teach me a lesson I knew they wasn't any chance of one of the big items, well it's getting returned, there's no one I could gift this rubbish to, I wouldn't insult them

impressed by customer service that they let you return it after opening +!

Unbelievable, can't believe how many people fell for this !!

LOliver19

Recieved premium bag for him, hoping to recieve something decent- Ifrog … Recieved premium bag for him, hoping to recieve something decent- Ifrog childsafe earphones, juicer bottle and 16 anchorhome glasses ( im sure these will come in handy at some stage) wouldnt have purchased none of the above as needed but suppose curiosity did kill this cat

I received mine and got the same as LOliver19. The contents was worth more than what I paid so I am happy.

Definitely not impressed with the contents.. Two manicure sets, oral b toothbrush, sports bottle & earphones I wouldn't buy. First 3items one can buy at Savers or £ shop for £1 each chalk it up to experience!!

My work colleague got premium bag of swag, towels, shampoos etc a few weeks ago and today got prize of Apple gold air mac!! She brought to work to show us.

James6192

My work colleague got premium bag of swag, towels, shampoos etc a few … My work colleague got premium bag of swag, towels, shampoos etc a few weeks ago and today got prize of Apple gold air mac!! She brought to work to show us.

How nice of you to join this site specifically to tell us this story! And i'm sure it's all 10000% true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by: "dealpickle" 7th Oct 2015

Original Poster

dealpickle

How nice of you to join this site specifically to tell us this story! And … How nice of you to join this site specifically to tell us this story! And i'm sure it's all 10000% true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not buying into this either, going my there Facebook page no one is happy, I'm lucky I've received a full refund a lesson to be learnt, if it sounds too good to be true, then it is

well dont believe me! just wanted to say at least one person won a big prize! tho it was left in her wheelie bin which was a bit poor.

Surely everyone can refund everything if they're not happy within 14 days?

I can see it's sold by Groupons german company so the cooling off period exists.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment56
    2. Wireless Earphones for Running21
    3. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING11
    4. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies22

See more discussions