Groupon Deals

Posted 11th Dec 2019
Can you help ...

If I purchase a groupon deal ... let’s say an alpaca trek for two ... £ 27.95 ... is it actually £27.95 for two people or do I need to purchase two vouchers at the cost of £27.95 each ?
It’s unclear and I’m don’t want to end up disappointed ... just for the record I’m not into alpacas ... was looking at some of the paint balling deals .

THI 😬
Community Updates
8 Comments
If it says for 2 people then it will be for two people.
This morning I had a conversation with a paintball company ... several options on groupon ... paint balling for two £8
I was thinking I may go for the paintball ing for 10 people voucher £ 24 but company said that going through them at £20 per person was cheaper ?
So this has thrown me ! ?
hope15311/12/2019 15:39

This morning I had a conversation with a paintball company ... several …This morning I had a conversation with a paintball company ... several options on groupon ... paint balling for two £8I was thinking I may go for the paintball ing for 10 people voucher £ 24 but company said that going through them at £20 per person was cheaper ? So this has thrown me ! ?

they may include some paint if you go direct... ask
I did ... they wanted £20 per person to include 100 paintballs just as the groupon deal 😳
If only there was a dedicated web site you could use to pose this question to those that are most likely to know the answer.
Still waiting for a response ...
hope15311/12/2019 16:26

Still waiting for a response ...

Perhaps they have posted the question on an unrelated forum because they don't know

OK... carry on.
Perhaps !
Ok as you were ...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions