Groupon Dentist Deals

Posted 26th Dec 2019
Hi
Are the teeth whitening deals from Groupon legitimate? I found one close to £40 and includes checkup, x-ray, and stain removal + polish
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Post the link
A check up on the NHS would cost about £16 and include X rays if required and a scale & polish so £39 for the Groupon seems high to me
Edited by: "Gollywood" 26th Dec 2019
Joseph526/12/2019 14:45

Comment deleted

I thought scale and polish doesn't cover whitening?
Our NHS dentist doesn’t do a clean and polish within band one anymore. We have to go to the hygienist for this and it costs around £40,
nannafish26/12/2019 18:15

Our NHS dentist doesn’t do a clean and polish within band one anymore. We h …Our NHS dentist doesn’t do a clean and polish within band one anymore. We have to go to the hygienist for this and it costs around £40,

Have you asked them? Mine does but I have to request it, nothing like as intensive as a hygenist though.
bozo00726/12/2019 15:28

I thought scale and polish doesn't cover whitening?

Neither does the ops Groupon deal.

Misleading title really
Edited by: "chocci" 27th Dec 2019
chocci27/12/2019 05:42

Have you asked them? Mine does but I have to request it, nothing like as …Have you asked them? Mine does but I have to request it, nothing like as intensive as a hygenist though.

Yes I did query it with them sometime ago but was told that it was no longer part of band one treatment.
nannafish27/12/2019 05:51

Yes I did query it with them sometime ago but was told that it was no …Yes I did query it with them sometime ago but was told that it was no longer part of band one treatment.

It certainly is if necessary. Change your dentist if possible and report them.
Edited by: "chocci" 27th Dec 2019
chocci27/12/2019 09:25

It certainly is if necessary. Change your dentist if possible and report …It certainly is if necessary. Change your dentist if possible and report them.

This is the only NHS dentist in our area. The other 2 are no longer taking on patients.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions