groupon problems????

Found 28th Jun
Tried booking a sports massage for both myself and missus. First one when through fine but then when I tired booking mine was told I couldn't have this offer twice. The women said that in checkout I could of changed the quantity to 2 but this was definitely not the case...

Has anyone else ever had problems? I'm a first time user and don't think the layout of the website is easy. Also how do you select the date and time you want after paying?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
You normally get a voucher and obstructing to phone the venue. You book with them. Get a second one with a different email address.
mrty2 m ago

You normally get a voucher and obstructing to phone the venue. You book …You normally get a voucher and obstructing to phone the venue. You book with them. Get a second one with a different email address.

Thanks. Doesn't seem the easiest of things. Had to "buy as a gift" for partner who isn't even on groupon. In the end got so confusing just ask for a refund. From now on happy to pay a little
More and keep things easy. Do u use groupon?
machomansavage14 h, 20 m ago

Thanks. Doesn't seem the easiest of things. Had to "buy as a gift" for …Thanks. Doesn't seem the easiest of things. Had to "buy as a gift" for partner who isn't even on groupon. In the end got so confusing just ask for a refund. From now on happy to pay a little More and keep things easy. Do u use groupon?

Yes, I use groupon and wowcher. Both a bit confusing at first, but simple enough once you have one under your belt. A particularly good one, if you like cakes etc, is the Patisserie Valerie one. Afternoon tea for two. That's a great gift too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions