Groupon Windows 10

Posted 17th Mar
Currently Groupon are offering windows 10 pro download here for £39.95.

Just wondering if it legit?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Can’t imagine a large company like Groupon running an offer that isn’t!
You don't give the supplier but at that price I'd assume it's an overpriced version of the dubious keys with no provenance that are all over ebay and amazon marketplace.
EndlessWaves17/03/2020 09:57

You don't give the supplier but at that price I'd assume it's an …You don't give the supplier but at that price I'd assume it's an overpriced version of the dubious keys with no provenance that are all over ebay and amazon marketplace.

They say it's supplied by Clix Distri and it's actually £5 cheaper to buy direct - clixdistri.com/pro…=en

As you say, I think this is just overpriced ebay codes.
Computer active have an offer w10 £29.99
snipca.com/33839
Same offer has been previously discussed where disgust (sic) was the general opinion of this specific foreign merchant that claims it "is specialized in pre-owned software for the business and private market."
Gormond17/03/2020 10:00

They say it's supplied by Clix Distri and it's actually £5 cheaper to buy …They say it's supplied by Clix Distri and it's actually £5 cheaper to buy direct - https://clixdistri.com/product-categorie/softwares/operating-systems/windows-10-en/?lang=enAs you say, I think this is just overpriced ebay codes.

That's what I was thinking, probably no different than the ones you can get off ebay for £10
apacheuk17/03/2020 11:49

That's what I was thinking, probably no different than the ones you can …That's what I was thinking, probably no different than the ones you can get off ebay for £10

£10! you have been getting ripped off
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants