Grout For Glass Mosaic Tiles

Found 16th Mar 2010
Can anyone point me in the right direction i have purchased some glass mosaic tiles is there a special grout used for these like a clear grout any help would be appreciated cheers.

1. Misc
  2. Tile
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tile
12 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

Nothing special as such, but depending on where you're using them theres anti-mould grout in several colours for say a bathroom :thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;8123082

Nothing special as such, but depending on where you're using them theres … Nothing special as such, but depending on where you're using them theres anti-mould grout in several colours for say a bathroom :thumbsup:

It is in the front room where the old hearth was but i thought with them being glass there might be one that dries clear as this would look nicer.

abacus;8123119

It is in the front room where the old hearth was but i thought with them … It is in the front room where the old hearth was but i thought with them being glass there might be one that dries clear as this would look nicer.

I've been tiling over 10 years now, never used or seen a clear grout.

Also clear grout wouldn't be that great as you would see the adhesive through the grout.

abacus;8123119

It is in the front room where the old hearth was but i thought with them … It is in the front room where the old hearth was but i thought with them being glass there might be one that dries clear as this would look nicer.

As far as im aware, theres no such thing as clear grout :thumbsup:

EDIT; youre in safe hands above

we got white grout in ours on the bathroom walls which looks really nice , my dad said not to use white on the floor as it will get dirty looking so we use grey and thats horrid!

Original Poster

hamsterpig;8123148

I've been tiling over 10 years now, never used or seen a clear grout.Also … I've been tiling over 10 years now, never used or seen a clear grout.Also clear grout wouldn't be that great as you would see the adhesive through the grout.

what would you recommend then please.

abacus;8123208

what would you recommend then please.

what colour is your Mosaic?

Original Poster

hamsterpig;8123223

what colour is your Mosaic?

Sorry i was uploading the picture to show you it is the top one.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w235/rickylester/Photo141.jpg

i would say white grout would be the best as black is a nightmare to clean off the tiles :thumbsup:

abacus;8123659

Sorry i was uploading the picture to show you it is the top one.

I would use white grout :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ok cheers :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread434914926
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861910
    3. Is Black Friday a big con!2743
    4. 2% cashback on ebay purchase @ TopCashback11

See more discussions