Grout For Glass Mosaic Tiles

Found 16th Mar 2010
Can anyone point me in the right direction i have purchased some glass mosaic tiles is there a special grout used for these like a clear grout any help would be appreciated cheers.
Community Updates
MiscTile
12 Comments
Anyone?
Nothing special as such, but depending on where you're using them theres anti-mould grout in several colours for say a bathroom :thumbsup:
transit;8123082

Nothing special as such, but depending on where you're using them theres … Nothing special as such, but depending on where you're using them theres anti-mould grout in several colours for say a bathroom :thumbsup:

It is in the front room where the old hearth was but i thought with them being glass there might be one that dries clear as this would look nicer.
abacus;8123119

It is in the front room where the old hearth was but i thought with them … It is in the front room where the old hearth was but i thought with them being glass there might be one that dries clear as this would look nicer.

I've been tiling over 10 years now, never used or seen a clear grout.

Also clear grout wouldn't be that great as you would see the adhesive through the grout.
abacus;8123119

It is in the front room where the old hearth was but i thought with them … It is in the front room where the old hearth was but i thought with them being glass there might be one that dries clear as this would look nicer.

As far as im aware, theres no such thing as clear grout :thumbsup:

EDIT; youre in safe hands above
we got white grout in ours on the bathroom walls which looks really nice , my dad said not to use white on the floor as it will get dirty looking so we use grey and thats horrid!
hamsterpig;8123148

I've been tiling over 10 years now, never used or seen a clear grout.Also … I've been tiling over 10 years now, never used or seen a clear grout.Also clear grout wouldn't be that great as you would see the adhesive through the grout.

what would you recommend then please.
abacus;8123208

what would you recommend then please.

what colour is your Mosaic?
hamsterpig;8123223

what colour is your Mosaic?

Sorry i was uploading the picture to show you it is the top one.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w235/rickylester/Photo141.jpg
i would say white grout would be the best as black is a nightmare to clean off the tiles :thumbsup:
abacus;8123659

Sorry i was uploading the picture to show you it is the top one.

I would use white grout :thumbsup:
Ok cheers :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants