Groups

Grown Ups Go Free Code

Does anyone have a spare grown ups go free code they would be willing to send me?

6 Comments

Are those the things on the feral packets. If yes I have two you can have as I wanted then for july but it finishes at the end of June. Let me know and I'll post them to you.

Original Poster

sn0ttyang3l

Are those the things on the feral packets. If yes I have two you can have … Are those the things on the feral packets. If yes I have two you can have as I wanted then for july but it finishes at the end of June. Let me know and I'll post them to you.

these are the codes on the inside of cereal boxes for tickets to Merlin attractions. I hadn't realised it finished so soon but looking to go in June.
    Edited by: "mowgli212001" 13th Jun 2016

(cereal not feral - lol)

I have 2 vouchers which I cut out of the side of the box which gives 1 adult free entry if you purchase a full priced child or adult ticket at the entrance and they are for merlin attractions.

If you PM me your address i'll get them in the post tonight for you

Original Poster

​thanks for the offer, however I am after the code printed inside the box which can be used for online booking. Also you may want to keep hold of the vouchers as I have found the terms online and it states they are valid until the end of June 2017. You should check it out as you mentioned using them in July this year. grownupsgofree.kelloggs.co.uk

2 sent via PM

Original Poster

fantastic. thank you​
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions