Groups

Grr, which laptop do I keep!?

Hey all, stuck in a rut here with this one, I have 2 laptops, one which I use for work, and an old one I just dug out of the closet lol.

The older one is a 13" Packard Bell with a 1.73 Dothian Processor, 1.2GB Ram and a 50 G Hard Drive, and is running XP Model (A8550)

My new one is a hewlett packard 17" laptop, with a dual core turion and 3gb ram, dedicated graphics running vista!

I kno the second one is alot better, but I like the small laptop, but I also like vista. Grrrrrr I want to sell one of them cos I dont need 2, I know the HP will get more but I dont know. aaaaahhhhhhh any ideas anyone

7 Comments

Sell both, get an ever better one

Original Poster

guru_the;2891004

Sell both, get an ever better one

lolol, an idea, but I have a little one on the way and want to a)downsize and b)get some funds together.

Plus, if I sell both, I would have roughly the amount for a mac, and I dont wanna go down that route again lol, it would be the 3rd time!

aircanman;2891039

lolol, an idea, but I have a little one on the way

for a minute i read that as you had ordered an EEEPC:oops:

Original Poster

harlzter;2891172

for a minute i read that as you had ordered an EEEPC:oops:

lol, I have one of those as well lol!

If you do decide to sell the Packard give me a nod if you put it on here as I may be interested depending on a) the battery life being so-so say an hour minimum and of course, b) Price.

I need a smaller one to take to town with me so I can call in the pub for a cheap drink and free wi-fi :whistling:

I had a 12" panasonic toughbook that was Ideal size but because of the Magnesium alloy case weighed a bloody ton!

aircanman;2891187

lol, I have one of those as well lol!

Get rid of the packard then, you have a small one for out and about browsing/emails etc and a decent one for home for more heavy duty stuffs.

Original Poster

harlzter;2891194

Get rid of the packard then, you have a small one for out and about … Get rid of the packard then, you have a small one for out and about browsing/emails etc and a decent one for home for more heavy duty stuffs.

i have a mate interested in the packard for 175 :s

its in mint cond, boxed, and batt still lasts over an hour with lots of things happening
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682219
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2545
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121
      4. Sky Fibre Max44

See more discussions