Groups
    EXPIRED

Grrr someone broke into my car that was in the drive

Broke as in i left door open. Yeah yeah i am stupid, own fault, i expect most of you to say

But - they took my sat nav. Any good deals going around at the moment? tried searching but came up for months ago deals etc.

Cheers

17 Comments

Original Poster

deleted for evidence

easily done hon -

good deal posted few days ago on a sat nav

hotukdeals.com/ite…ap/

Original Poster

Cheers, i bought all singing and dancing navman s90i last time and hardly used the extra features so prob best going for cheaper one like above. Will check it out. Thanks

Do you want a sat nav or a car door buzzer?

Original Poster

want a bear trap!

http://www.hennessy.id.au/quentingeorge/archives/facepalm4.jpg

Banned

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]By the way, they didn't break in.

Breaking in, and indeed breaking and entering is based on the fact the victim wasn't a complete fool and left easy and unobstructed access to the goods.[/COLOR]

Demoki;5927914

want a bear trap!

You think a bear stole your Sat Nav!!!!!!!!! :?

*wonders if I'd trust a bear selling a Sat Nav in the pub or at a bootsale*

Admin

Deleted some comments from this thread- if you don't have what the OP is looking for.. ie a cheap sat nav deal, then there's no call for you to be in the thread

Original Poster

vibeone;5928027

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]By the way, they didn't break in.Breaking in, and … [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]By the way, they didn't break in.Breaking in, and indeed breaking and entering is based on the fact the victim wasn't a complete fool and left easy and unobstructed access to the goods.[/COLOR]

Police are coming around to check for fingerprints. I told them i must of forgot to unlock it.

I knew there would be people like you hence my original post.

What about people in their home who leave front door open when watching tv?

Car was on my property, they came onto my property and took something belonging to me. Police will decide what to do, not you.

they wil do nothing m8 , like always , we had our garage broke into , lots took from it , police came round , looked took finger prints , gave crime number , said was unlikely they would find anyone , and that was it ,

everyone at some point has forgotten to locj their door or just been confident that 'it will be ok for awhile' Ill lock it later especially on your drive. Sorry to hear about your sat nav, but mine was taken from my husbands van it was a Navman Navpix which at the time was very expensive over £160, you car insurance will cover it but you home insurance will pay more, mine covered the navpix one because you could use it to walk with as well as drive - silly little loophole re sat navs and insurance, if its a portable carry around walking one they cover it if its purely for the car they dont.
    Anyway look at the Navman Store they often have sell offs of refurbed ones, I bought a lovely little F10 - basic little sat nav, which I now prefer to my replaced Navpix one and it was under £40, in fact I think it was arounfd £28 just keep a look out on their site

Banned

Demoki;5928189

Police are coming around to check for fingerprints. I told them i must … Police are coming around to check for fingerprints. I told them i must of forgot to unlock it.I knew there would be people like you hence my original post. What about people in their home who leave front door open when watching tv? Car was on my property, they came onto my property and took something belonging to me. Police will decide what to do, not you.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I'm not suggesting there hasn't been a robbery. I'm saying its not a 'break in'

I've not at any point told you, or the police what to do either, so you might wanna go back and read what I've put.

[/COLOR][COLOR=RoyalBlue][COLOR=DarkRed]
    **Mod Edit: Insulting/Offensive comments removed.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=RoyalBlue]

hotukdeals.com/ite…-wa
    [/COLOR]

Banned

Thread under review - Open again soon.

Apologies to the OP, thread re-opened.

Original Poster

Thanks all. Think i will try the Navigo, seems to be pretty positive reviews all round!

Hope my day tomorrow starts on a better note! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions