Groups

GRRRRR ....................

I've just hung a wash out in the sun and wind - and as soon as I turn my back the heavens opened!!! Grrrrrrr. It's raining too hard to stand for even two minutes getting it all in - so I'm off to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks with the kids (DVD £6 from WHSmith) - lovely.

Oh well .............

8 Comments

Banned

Where do you live, I'll stop it raining for you :thumbsup:

I had that problem yesterday,hung it out went to walk indoors and it pelted down lol

Banned

Cloud's are a good clue :thumbsup:

Hiya shibi:) Alvin & The Chipmunks:w00t: Standing in the rain sounds like a better option:-D

No rain here......yet!!! Just really windy.

I know the feeling! Everytime me and the kids walk to the park it starts raining just as we arrive! I end up sheltering under the climbing frame while the kids play in the rain.

Banned

DLM;2731086

Cloud's are a good clue :thumbsup:

Now see I came out of the cinema earlier, it was bright blue sky, the sun was beaming down, and it was chucking it down. :w00t: so that's that theory out of the window

is it raining in here aswell!!!!!!!

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2731073

Where do you live, I'll stop it raining for you

Whatever you did - it worked. The rain has stopped, but the washing is still as wet as when I hung it out. :x

Train Driver;2731116

Hiya shibi:) Alvin & The Chipmunks Standing in the rain sounds like a … Hiya shibi:) Alvin & The Chipmunks Standing in the rain sounds like a better option

Cheeky The film was good (I think) - I fell asleep for half an hour in the middle. :oops:

mr miagi;2731566

is it raining in here aswell!!!!!!!

I don't know, - is it??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1324
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.66
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25102

See more discussions