Groups

Grrrrr im so annoyed

15 Comments

It should be Grrrrrr....i'm so annoyed....woohoo..i'm happy...

Original Poster

bazzaric

It should be Grrrrrr....i'm so annoyed....woohoo..i'm happy...

Yeh have changed - i was all ready to go to work and then bam no wait another week - suppose it could be good now i can watch for smallville and play more xbox 360

dandoc2

Im then told "were realy sorry daniel about this we will reinburse your … Im then told "were realy sorry daniel about this we will reinburse your travel fee and......pay you a weeks wage, so you start next monday"

What you annoyed for, you've got a weeks paid holiday!!

Admin

Yeah look at it as an induction morning that you got paid a whack of cash for :giggle:

Good Times!!

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

Yeah look at it as an induction morning that you got paid a whack of cash … Yeah look at it as an induction morning that you got paid a whack of cash for :giggle:Good Times!!

Yep :-D

I wouldn't be moaning at the thought of getting out of bed for £230. Go buy a Nintendo Wii and enjoy ya week off.

Plus it'll be an ice-breaker when you start next week.

Original Poster

lynothehammer

I wouldn't be moaning at the thought of getting out of bed for £230. Go … I wouldn't be moaning at the thought of getting out of bed for £230. Go buy a Nintendo Wii and enjoy ya week off. Plus it'll be an ice-breaker when you start next week.

Do you know what i MIGHT actually do that lol

I want trauma center wii and endless ocean and with metroid soon

Hmmmm anyone know where i can get it dirt cheap

Can anyone persuade me to rebuy a wii

Nope, alternatively just buy a 360 mate. Why not treat yourself ? you have a whole week to do p**s all with...

A week off with pay :thumbsup: and you've not even started the job yet lol :giggle:

Original Poster

lynothehammer

Nope, alternatively just buy a 360 mate. Why not treat yourself ? you … Nope, alternatively just buy a 360 mate. Why not treat yourself ? you have a whole week to do p**s all with...

Lol ive got a 360 ive had it since 2005

lynothehammer

Nope, alternatively just buy a 360 mate. Why not treat yourself ? you … Nope, alternatively just buy a 360 mate. Why not treat yourself ? you have a whole week to do p**s all with...

Ive got 3 seasons of smallville to get through and 4 CSI and halo 3

dandoc2

Im then told "were realy sorry daniel about this we will reinburse your … Im then told "were realy sorry daniel about this we will reinburse your travel fee and......pay you a weeks wage, so you start next monday"I was pretty annoyed but after being told i get £230 gratis im pretty chuffed

Absolute result!!! Any more jobs going like that??:thumbsup:

dandoc2

Yeh have changed - i was all ready to go to work and then bam no wait … Yeh have changed - i was all ready to go to work and then bam no wait another week - suppose it could be good now i can watch for smallville and play more xbox 360

and the best thing is spend more time talking to us muppets:giggle:

teddy

A week off with pay :thumbsup: and you've not even started the job yet … A week off with pay :thumbsup: and you've not even started the job yet lol :giggle:

Classic :giggle: :giggle:

Unless they are ficticious names in the initial post OP, you might want to consider making them such. You have apparently recorded quite a few details of your new place of work - not off to a very good start as an employee at a Government dept....

Original Poster

jelli89

Unless they are ficticious names in the initial post OP, you might want … Unless they are ficticious names in the initial post OP, you might want to consider making them such. You have apparently recorded quite a few details of your new place of work - not off to a very good start as an employee at a Government dept....

Yeh good idea

Mods can you close this thread please
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions