grrrrrr kids and phones

Banned
grrrrrrr why dont they ever bloody answer them, rant over

13 Comments

cos they dont want mum to know where they are/who theyre with/what theyre doing????

lil_tiger;6743930

cos they dont want mum to know where they are/who theyre with/what theyre … cos they dont want mum to know where they are/who theyre with/what theyre doing????

+1

Original Poster Banned

lil_tiger;6743930

cos they dont want mum to know where they are/who theyre with/what theyre … cos they dont want mum to know where they are/who theyre with/what theyre doing????

well i gonna smack her ass when she gets in

although she is bigger than me - lol

Opposite in my house Sassie, bloomin have to race the kids to see who answers the phone first. Still, they are 9,7 and 6 yrs old. I know it will go 180 degrees one day.

kyalion;6743962

Opposite in my house Sassie, bloomin have to race the kids to see who … Opposite in my house Sassie, bloomin have to race the kids to see who answers the phone first. Still, they are 9,7 and 6 yrs old. I know it will go 180 degrees one day.

My kids wont answer the landline lol

My eldest answers his mobile occasionally, the next one wont even own a mobile "its too much responsibility to expect me to have to take on Mum" the next one loves her phone.

Down to the individual kid really x

lol my mum use to go mad at me as mine was always on silent or i lost them alot lol x

Original Poster Banned

she is home now, she was on bus and never heard it, bet she would have heard it (or felt it i should say as its always on silent) had it been a mate - lol

Tinkytayls;6743981

lol my mum use to go mad at me as mine was always on silent or i lost … lol my mum use to go mad at me as mine was always on silent or i lost them alot lol x

OMG you're just like my eldest daughter ;-)

starsparkle2311;6744031

Exactly, my kids will answer the landline if they see it's a number I … Exactly, my kids will answer the landline if they see it's a number I have in the address book, ie their friends or grandparents, if it's a different number they'll yell for me.My youngest has her phone with her constantly, my eldest couldn't care less, she's soooooooo not interested,lol:p

lol, its cos our kids are similar ages... must be!!

starsparkle2311;6744064

Mine are still quite young, my youngest just likes to feel grown up with … Mine are still quite young, my youngest just likes to feel grown up with hers, give them a few years tho', they'll be hitting me for credit and ignoring my calls too:p

they dont already????

I'm going wrong somewhere lol

starsparkle2311;6744103

lol, well yes she does, but she's still young enough for my final word to … lol, well yes she does, but she's still young enough for my final word to mean something, a big fat NO and ask your Dad is what she gets:p

That sounds like a mixed message. I've read it three times and still it sounds like one.

Banned

subscribed

lol thats the best comment on here since the 1st post in the male love eggs thread. I'll not quote but well done.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions