Groups

grrrrrr van drivers

i was going round the island, i was on the left hand side, and the van decided to come on the inside of me and cut me up, i had to brake coz if i didnt he would of gone into the side of me :x

3 Comments

Idiots!
    I drive a white van (don't shoot me) and I drive so careful but I too get cut up by white vans.
    I am so glad I don't drive like them!
    One pulled out right in front of me the other day and that was close!:x

Original Poster

mercury122

Idiots!I drive a white van (don't shoot me) and I drive so careful but I … Idiots!I drive a white van (don't shoot me) and I drive so careful but I too get cut up by white vans.I am so glad I don't drive like them!One pulled out right in front of me the other day and that was close!:x

this was a red van, and was close.

I drive a white van although the companys branding looks like some 3 year has went crazy with a crayon, (haven't done so for nearly 3 weeks due to paternity leave). But I never rush anywhere the way I look at it when your marching you ain't fighting (when your driving you ain't working).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3631395
      2. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…35
      3. EE Retention Deal S811
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331

See more discussions